rob%20fisher%20and%20girls%2000000.jpg

joose-e-liqs%2000000.jpg

silver%20with%20girls%2000000.jpg

girl%20drunk%20on%20vaping%2000000.jpg

barry%20with%20juice%20and%20mods%2000000.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately I was drinking a fresh hot cup of coffee when I scrolled down to your pictures @zadiac. The 'was' because when I snorted coffee and spilled it I dropped the cup in my lap.

Have got some boiled and sore Rocky Mountain Oysters here right now.

So much for reading this forum when [URL=http://www.sherv.net/][/URL].

Moving on

Here is the stand from Alchemist Flavours (previously called Rebel Lion). They also took a large stand near the middle of the arena. I remember the cool white couches behind the banner in the foreground.

VapeCon_2016-113LowRes.JPG

And a great one, which shows the smiles and fun vibes at VapeCon!

VapeCon_2016-176LowRes.JPG

Many thanks for the support @HappyCamper. And for the help you gave us in the run up to the event. Much appreciated!

Some more lucky draw winners! The prizes were fantastic! The Vendors really came to the party! :rock:
VapeCon_2016-498LowRes.JPG VapeCon_2016-500LowRes.JPG VapeCon_2016-501LowRes.JPG VapeCon_2016-502LowRes.JPG

Spotted at VapeCon! @Michael the Vapor and the boys from Vape Noodle! @Charlie Fripp and none other than our sweet @Stroodlepuff!
VapeCon_2016-202LowRes.JPG

Also spotted! Two of the hard working mods! @BumbleBee and @Kuhlkatz! Thanks again guys for all the support and help always!
VapeCon_2016-198LowRes.JPG

Not sure who this is in the picture but there is a hot Vape Cartel girl with him so this pic has to go into the thread!
VapeCon_2016-175LowRes.JPG

We know who this is but I can't pronounce his name! @Forfcuksakes :band:
VapeCon_2016-172LowRes.JPG

Let's continue

This is the stand from up and coming vendor Just Vape SA. They took a medium-sized stand on one of the corners and made great use of it. Just a pity there weren't more photos I could find. Your back and side walls were great @Cait and it was a pleasant surprise to see the Supporting Vendor badge appearing on the wall! I think you also had a couch and coffee table area on the one side.

VapeCon_2016-96LowRes.JPG

Thanks for all the effort and the support @Cait. Was great to have Just Vape SA there on the day!

Let's move on...

There was a vendor at VapeCon that.... lets just say.... drew quite a lot of attention ;-)

Here was the stand from local juice maker Vape Chefs
It was quite a simple, yet striking stand with the backwall that stood out, the carpet and the elegant white furniture...

VapeCon_2016-89LowRes.JPG

Other than the juices which were available to test and which I unfortunately didn't get a chance to sample, there were some other drawcards at the Vape Chefs stand ;-)

VapeCon_2016-392LowRes.JPG

The Vape Chefs promotional ladies certainly turned heads wherever they went. They were so tall and had the longest legs!!! It was quite funny - so many visitors wanted a photo at the stand with the lovely ladies... Smart tactic that worked well ;-)

VapeCon_2016-207LowRes.JPG

And the founder and chief of Vape Chefs - @Suhail Surtee - lovely photo.

VapeCon_2016-191LowRes.JPG

Aewsome.
Thanks @Suhail Surtee for supporting VapeCon, for all your efforts and for brightening up the day ;-)

Let's move on...

There was a vendor at VapeCon that.... lets just say.... drew quite a lot of attention ;-)

Here was the stand from local juice maker Vape Chefs
It was quite a simple, yet striking stand with the backwall that stood out, the carpet and the elegant white furniture...

View attachment 68212

Other than the juices which were available to test and which I unfortunately didn't get a chance to sample, there were some other drawcards at the Vape Chefs stand ;-)

View attachment 68213

The Vape Chefs promotional ladies certainly turned heads wherever they went. They were so tall and had the longest legs!!! It was quite funny - so many visitors wanted a photo at the stand with the lovely ladies... Smart tactic that worked well ;-)

View attachment 68214

And the founder and chief of Vape Chefs - @Suhail Surtee - lovely photo.

View attachment 68215

Aewsome.
Thanks @Suhail Surtee for supporting VapeCon, for all your efforts and for brightening up the day ;-)

Oh, what great memories of a fantastic event.
Pretty girls in the post = WINNER rating :)

One of the ladies had tattoos on her legs and I was trying to see them all, but they kept going higher and higher. So I kept looking at the tattoos. :D
Honestly, I really was just trying to "figure" them out..... ;)

We're not done with the vendors yet

But just changing direction slightly

Here is a great photo of a special member - @n0ugh7_zw - who travelled all the way from Zimbabwe to be with us at VapeCon. Thanks for making the effort to be there @n0ugh7_zw - I hope you enjoyed it!

VapeCon_2016-115LowRes.JPG

We're not done with the vendors yet

But just changing direction slightly

Here is a great photo of a special member - @n0ugh7_zw - who travelled all the way from Zimbabwe to be with us at VapeCon. Thanks for making the effort to be there @n0ugh7_zw - I hope you enjoyed it!

View attachment 68220

I was like a deer in the headlights :p it was awesome though! Thank you @Silver

Definitely want to do more exploring next time :p

Last edited:
Moving on...

Here is the stand from Joburg based DIY vendor BLCK Vapour.

I loved this stand because it was so different and impactful. There is @Richio on the left in the photo. Loved the branding at the back and the use of the crate boxes to build it. Certainly an original and great idea. Made me feel like I was at a tropical island bar!

VapeCon_2016-66LowRes.JPG

And a lovely shot of some of the basic ingredients we all use in our vapes:

VapeCon_2016-90LowRes.JPG

Thank you for all the effort and the support of the event @Richio. It was a pleasure for us to host you there. Always smiling and polite. What a great guy!

Last edited:
Continuing on with the vendors...

This is a special juice maker - Craft Vapour - who has been around for a long time.

Mixologist @Mauritz is passionate about his juices and his lovely other half Charlene is just as passionate about the overall image of the business. Craft Vapour has supported virtually every events since the beginning...

They shared a dual stand with The Vapery in one of the middle islands. Given all the effort that went into their joint stand, there was no shortage of interested vapers all day! Their wonderful decorations and great touches made for a very interesting experience.

Here is the duo in action - passing around the testers I presume. Love the mixologist bibs!

VapeCon_2016-450LowRes.JPG

And a more relaxed one. Well deserved after a long day of chaotic vapers! Lovely. I just loved all the colours and lights at the stand.

VapeCon_2016-461LowRes.JPG

Thanks for supporting the event @Mauritz and Charlene from Craft Vapour!

Continuing on...

This is the stand of juice maker Blends of Distinction.

It was a small corner stand and so elegantly designed and laid out. The photo was taken early on before the doors opened.

VapeCon_2016-8LowRes.JPG

A special word of thanks and a shout out to Doug from @Blends Of Distinction for the help leading up to VapeCon and on the day. Doug helped us with special measuring and chalk line equipment to get the stands measured correctly (even sent us a self-made video on how to use the equipment!). And he also helped us on the day with various electrical issues. Thanks Doug, you are a champ!

And of course, thanks for supporting the event and for being there ;-)

Here is the stand of juice maker Deity Vapes

They took a small stand against the wall on the one side of the venue. Loved their backwall poster. Looked very nice! Juices on test and there were smiles all around. Here is Deity Vapes founder and mixologist @cam :

VapeCon_2016-99LowRes.JPG

More smiling going on - looks like there was some fancy coiling going on too!

VapeCon_2016-98LowRes.JPG

Later in the day:

VapeCon_2016-449LowRes.JPG

Thank you to @cam and your team from Deity Vapes for supporting this great event!

Here is the stand from Cape Town based juice maker Retro Vape Co

They took a small stand against the wall on the one side of the venue. Was super to meet you guys @Retro Vape Co and @ShuRVC ! The Retro brothers were always smiling and courteous.

VapeCon_2016-447LowRes.JPG

And another great photo:

VapeCon_2016-145LowRes.JPG

Thanks for supporting the event @Retro Vape Co and for making the effort to come up from Cape Town. Was great to have you guys with us!

Thank you silver for a really great event.
We are proud to have been associated with vapecon and it's organizers
Can't wait for next one

Back