@Silver and @Rob Fisher , from now on, any pictures without beautiful girls only gets a "Like".
You're only going to get a "Winner" when the post includes beautiful smiles, sexy legs, cute b..... :)

Next up is also a super vendor - Vape King

@Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff put in a huge effort to get everything ready. They took a large stand to the left of the stage and they shared another large stand with Paulies and Orion on the other side.

Big ups to @Gizmo who started this forum and got this whole thing going. Respect to you sir! And to @Stroodlepuff who not only had to put in major effort on their presence at VapeCon but also helped us with a lot of the behind the scenes tasks. Without you guys and all your help, this event would not have been nearly as good!

I think they were also taken aback by the sheer volume of passionate vapers that swarmed:

VapeCon_2016-110LowRes.JPG

There were so many people around that part of the venue for a large chunk of the day that it was difficult to see the stand itself ;-) So here is a logo peering out from the crowd ;-)

VapeCon_2016-134LowRes.JPG

And here is @Ollie - Vape King's own coilmaster and a true vaping legend. This was at the other large stand which was a lounge shared with @Paulie 's and Orion. @Ollie had his own coil building station permanently set up and this is a classic shot showing what we coil builders love doing...

VapeCon_2016-178LowRes.JPG

And another one showing a bit more of the shared lounge. In the photo with @Ollie is none other than @capetocuba who I believe flew up just for the day!

VapeCon_2016-370LowRes.JPG

Thanks again to @Gizmo, @Stroodlepuff and the whole Vape King team. For all your support, encouragement and help. I saw several of you folk on the day - including @Dr Phil , @Dale Edwards and @Nibbler. Thanks for all the smiles and laughter.

Next up is another great duo of juice vendors. Paulies and Orion

These two juice vendors shared a large stand where they offered juice tasting in a great setting. They also shared a lounge on the other side of the venue with Vape King.

Here is their stand. It was fantastic! @Paulie - massive respect to yourself and Mike for all the dedication and support. You guys had an epic stand. Couldn't believe it when it was being built ;-) It had a structure you walked under with lights and strong branding all over. Comfortable couches and super tasting stations. Paulies on the left and Orion on the right.

VapeCon_2016-107LowRes.JPG

Here's a picture straight on. Paulie got white couches and Orion black couches. Is that because of Orion's stars in the night sky? Lol, I didn't even notice that on the day. Nice!

VapeCon_2016-108LowRes.JPG

And let's not forget the babes. @Paulie you guys had some super looking, friendly promotional ladies at your stand to help out. As @Rob Fisher said, this stunning lady was a keeper ;-) Am reposting so we don't forget!

VapeCon_2016-139LowRes.JPG

Moving on to the shared lounge. This was taken early in the morning. Red carpet and all!

VapeCon_2016-7LowRes.JPG

And a view from above. There's @Ollie again with the pink cap ;-) Don't know who that is chilling on the bean bags...

VapeCon_2016-119LowRes.JPG

Thank you @Paulie and Mike for your support of this event. And for doing it in such style.

I also thank @Paulie for all his commitment to the community over the years. He has been and continues to be a strong pillar of this community. Thanks for all you have done over the years. Helping with the many Vape Meets, being a great ambassador and always offering positive encouragement. You rock!

VapeCon_2016-135LowRes.JPG

Time to continue...

Here is Vaperite. Their stand was jam-packed and busy all day. I don't think any of us could have imagined how busy this whole event was going to be.

Vaperite took a large stand to the right of the stage and had quite a lot of counter space.

This is an epic shot of the action at the Vaperite stand:

View attachment 67518

The back of their stand had these great roll-up posters. Check out all the boxes of stock!! Vaperite clearly had some great specials on the day that were in big demand ;-)

View attachment 67519

A big thank you to Barry (@Vaperite South Africa) for supporting the event despite being so unfortunate that you weren't able to make it on the day!! I saw Barry briefly on build-day. It looked like your staff were doing a great job - but it looked quite exhausting. Saw Dexter a few times. And was great to have a chat to Alan on the day. Don't worry Barry, next time!

Thanks Silver. Next time we will need at least a two day event. Then we will build an entire shop at VapeCon. I'm not kidding about a two day event. One day was way too hectic

Moving on to another great duo of vendors - J&J's Emporium and JOOSE-E-LIQZ

J&J's Emporium is a growing vaping retailer and for VapeCon they teamed up with juice-maker JOOSE-E-LIQZ on a large stand in a prime position - just next to the ECIGSSA/VapeCon stand...

Great stand @wazarmoto and @Naeemhoosen. Looked very practical with all the counter space. There is J&Js on the right and JOOSE-E-LIQZ on the left. Only noticed the cool cutouts on the floor in front of the stand now! Nice.

VapeCon_2016-72LowRes.JPG

Another one from a different angle. You can see the ECIGSSA/VapeCon stand in the distance

VapeCon_2016-67LowRes.JPG

And here is the JOOSE-E-LIQZ section. I didn't even notice those cool testers on the day! Damn, I didn't get a chance to try out Burfee ;-) Next time.

VapeCon_2016-85LowRes.JPG

Thanks for supporting this great event @wazarmoto and @Naeemhoosen. And for being such a pleasure to deal with the whole way!

And another great vendor who is a juice distributor - Wicked Vapes

They have not been a vendor here on the forum for very long but judging by their efforts at VapeCon, it looks like they are here to stay for a long time! They took a large stand in the left corner of the venue.

Their stand looked fabulous! Upmarket. Lovely counters with good branding and lighting. The dark wood and the white counters and floors looked great!

VapeCon_2016-9LowRes.JPG

Wicked Vapes also had their own lovely promotional ladies;-) In this shot, it appears that Kevin (the founder) is explaining something to them about keeping the glass countertops clean. Lol. I actually took a few minute break to sit on the comfy couch near the back at around midday.

VapeCon_2016-103LowRes.JPG

Also has been a pleasure to deal with you Kevin (@Wicked ) - and thanks for the support!

Hi Ho @Silver and I trying to act "cool" in front of the hot videographer... not sure either of us managed "cool" that well. :p
Check the clouds... we really clouded up that massive arena!
VapeCon_2016-208LowRes.JPG

I have no words to add to this picture but would love to know what was going on here? One thing is for sure... they were enjoying VapeCon a LOT! :D
VapeCon_2016-297LowRes.JPG

Myself and Doc actually tried that line on two of the girls at the Vape Chefs stand......unfortunately she was working and had to say no dammit

Life is tough... :p

I did get some numbers but I was so tired after VapeCon I went to bed. :confused::D

I would have had I known you were still in town! :confused: Only problem is had you shown up instead of me they would have been expecting an athletic stud like me! o_O

Hahahahahaha true. Can't resist those eyes. Next year vapecon we can go in as a team

Hahahahahaha true. Can't resist those eyes. Next year vapecon we can go in as a team

Deal! We will have 2 and a half days to cruise! But please get into shape before next year because having a slim and trim athletic body like mine is a bit of a babe magnet! :-D

Nothing short of awesome this thread is.

200.gif

Back