Vaping after the dentist

MrSoomar

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
So i had to have a tooth removed today at the dentist, i was wondering if i could still vape?

Another dentist told me that i cannot smoke a cigarette for 2 days, as the wound can get infected, im not sure if its the nicotene or the other toxic chemicals in a cigarette that causes this :sweating:

Any help would be appreciated :cop::cop:

Vaping is fine after tooth removal, smoking isnt.
I vaped after a rear lower molar was extracted, required 4 stiches, no problems, seemed to heal faster too...compared to previous experience'a.
@Wyvern also experienced faster gum healing after 4 wisdom teeth were extracted... if I remember correctly.
Its attributed to the action of PG in the juice, so a higher pg ratio than the usual 80/20 vg/pg would be more beneficial.

Vaping is fine after tooth removal, smoking isnt.
I vaped after a rear lower molar was extracted, required 4 stiches, no problems, seemed to heal faster too...compared to previous experience'a.
@Wyvern also experienced faster gum healing after 4 wisdom teeth were extracted... if I remember correctly.
Its attributed to the action of PG in the juice, so a higher pg ratio than the usual 80/20 vg/pg would be more beneficial.
Whooohoooo!!! Thats fantastic! :D

Im so glad to hear this info, but the lowest vg/pg juice i have i think is 60/40 i miiight just have a bottle of super steeped 50/50 laying around lmao gotta do some digging but its worth it! :campeon::aplastao::aaaaa:

Thanks for the help bro! Much appreciated ;)

So i had to have a tooth removed today at the dentist, i was wondering if i could still vape?

Another dentist told me that i cannot smoke a cigarette for 2 days, as the wound can get infected, im not sure if its the nicotene or the other toxic chemicals in a cigarette that causes this :sweating:

Any help would be appreciated :cop::cop:
Had wisdom teeth pulled 2 weeks ago, one of the buggers was so far back that it needed quite a bit of jaw bone drilling. Vaped the moment I was in my car after the procedure and no problems.

Back