Vaping Gamers

Gaming Vapers! YES!

When I am home I die in BF4, I die in WOT, dabble in some FFXIV and even started puttering around SWOTR for giggles!

Blops2 and bf4. Hated every second of ghosts mp.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Im still playing MW2 mostly, a bit of Gears of War as well. Haven't spent money on new titles in quite a long time... Should make a thread for us to share gamer tags would be fun to play alongside some more locals!

Just finished up infamous second son. Now to finally play some watch dogs :D

PS4 + vaping = heaven!

Congrats!

Get FF14. Epic game!!

I've heard good things about it. Will definitely consider it for next month's gaming purchases.

Between watchdog's and mario kart 8, I already have my hands full :p

Im still playing MW2 mostly, a bit of Gears of War as well. Haven't spent money on new titles in quite a long time... Should make a thread for us to share gamer tags would be fun to play alongside some more locals!
good idea

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

I used to be really into gaming, many all nighters and weekends spent on whatever was the next big thing. My main attractions were RTS games like Starcraft, Warcraft and Command & Conquer.... enjoyed Doom, Quake and Duke Nukem back in the day too.... who remembers Carmageddon?

Anyhow.... now I'm into the fast stuff... Bejewelled Blitz on facebook and Need for Speed World :) These new modern games are just too complicated, and I just don't have the time anymore :rolleyes:

and as far as games consoles go..... Wii ROCKS!! :rock:

The only game I played post pinball was Packman :eek: at a coin machine once

On facebook there is a nice free to play FPS called Contract Wars - a very good game to play

The only game I played post pinball was Packman :eek: at a coin machine once

I was a pinball wizard in my day! My matric study leave was a pinball fest! And I also enjoyed Pacman and Dig Dug! :D

I used to be really into gaming, many all nighters and weekends spent on whatever was the next big thing. My main attractions were RTS games like Starcraft, Warcraft and Command & Conquer.... enjoyed Doom, Quake and Duke Nukem back in the day too.... who remembers Carmageddon?

Anyhow.... now I'm into the fast stuff... Bejewelled Blitz on facebook and Need for Speed World :) These new modern games are just too complicated, and I just don't have the time anymore :rolleyes:

and as far as games consoles go..... Wii ROCKS!! :rock:

Loved carmageddon. There's a new one coming out some time soon.

@Yiannaki Watch Dogs is pretty awesome. Was playing it about a week before release. Sssshhhhhh. Don't tell anyone.

Sent from my Xperia ZL using Tapatalk

Dudes you can get Carmageddon on the Android market place. I have it on my tablet. It's only carmageddon one, but its heaps of fun doing 'Cunning Stunts' while waiting for appointments.

Speaking of which what are your best Android/IOS games?

Android:

Auralux - Absolutely sublime RTS game. As simple as can be, exceptionally beautiful, and really challenging
OsmosHD - An arcade strategy game, but also beautiful and hypnotic. Absolute must play
Atomic Bomber - Blow up the commies in this Arcade platform flight game
Xconstruct - Build a bridge, see if the train gets over it. Work within the stress limits of the material
Carmageddon - Enough said!

Ios:
Falling sand games. There are a couple of them. Enjoyable mixing different elements. A fun physics game
Minecraft Ios Edition - Enough said!
Fantastic Contraption 2 - Another physics game. Build machines that achieve an objective. Thousands of user submitted level
Simcity DLX - Not bad but a bit limited if you have played Simcity on your PC.
Blendoku - Sudoku with colours. Entertaining but a little frustrating
Blockheads - A take on minecraft, but as a 2D platform version. Lots of fun

As you can tell, I am a big fan of physics games. Definitely recommend Auralux and Osmos to anyone who likes strategy

... and for the more .. eh .. I don't want to say older, but whatever

Back