Vaping pet hate: Don't you hate it when....

Someone in Put Sonder Water bought a Samsung R25 battery. Why the hell do I want to know that. Freaking popups make me just not want to look any further. Then there is that Social Media banner on the left or right hiding the text I am interested in. Why!?

Regards

And it always seems to pop up just as you're going to click in that exact spot

Don't you hate it when... you post a great deal in the classies and someone asks for discount and free shipping and throw in some batteries! :-@

Agreed!I have put some atties for sale on a whatsapp group,guy wants discount,so I reckon shame,Ill drop a R100,but the guy stays 40kms away,and wants me to “meet halfway” 5km from his house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you have to click that you are over 18 before browsing an online store.............
When on the same store and they have their items listed but when contacting or visiting the physical shop they are temporarily out of stock. In that case temporarily remove it from your website.

When you are in traffic first thing in the morning and you are on low battery FML

When smokers ask you to please not vape around them, as if, GFY

when so and so at which ever university has done a new study and vaping causes what ever disease.

When you post your vape mail with pride, and then uncle @Rob Fisher dedicated DHL jet arrives, :D his stuff looks a lot better than your 2 coils and bottle of juice. But so worth the look so you dont really mind, and at least you know although you might never be able to touch it, you will get a full review.
Or if he posts a Reo in the classifieds, and you think, do my kids have to eat this month :eek: won't love be enough, still going to save up for one of those,, but, thanks uncle @Rob Fisher for brightening our day and for sharing the awaesome stuff and experience and your contribution to making vaping enjoyable for all of us, and for the willingness to pif that which you don't use to those who need.

Agreed!I have put some atties for sale on a whatsapp group,guy wants discount,so I reckon shame,Ill drop a R100,but the guy stays 40kms away,and wants me to “meet halfway” 5km from his house.

I travel just over 50kms each way between work and home... And my daily petrol budget is approx R100... IMO the discount covered his petrol so he must shut up and drive.

I travel just over 50kms each way between work and home... And my daily petrol budget is approx R100... IMO the discount covered his petrol so he must shut up and drive.

Exactly,I asked the guy if he thinks Im a courier,needless to say both those atties are still in my vape collection.

From a Vendors View - hate when an item is on special and the customer still hustles for what feels like forever for a discount :notagain: Do you really go to PNP and ask for discount?:wondering:

Especially hate when comments are made that 'We don't work in the store' and 'Vape stores are riding gravy trains' :ANGRYCOMPLAINING:

When you have to click that you are over 18 before browsing an online store.............
When on the same store and they have their items listed but when contacting or visiting the physical shop they are temporarily out of stock. In that case temporarily remove it from your website.

@Wayne Swanepoel I agree! It surely can't be that difficult to just put an "Out of Stock" note on the juice, although perhaps it's not the guys in the shop who manage the website. I ordered some juice online over the weekend. They phone me this morning (which I appreciated) to tell me that one of the juices was out of stock. I decided to substitute it for something else - they were out of stock of that too. I tried another - a 60ml bottle - they were out of stock of that too, though they did have the 30ml.

When you reach your vacation destination and realise you forgot the battery.

@Wayne Swanepoel I agree! It surely can't be that difficult to just put an "Out of Stock" note on the juice, although perhaps it's not the guys in the shop who manage the website. I ordered some juice online over the weekend. They phone me this morning (which I appreciated) to tell me that one of the juices was out of stock. I decided to substitute it for something else - they were out of stock of that too. I tried another - a 60ml bottle - they were out of stock of that too, though they did have the 30ml.

That is frustrating boet,

I do agree that the chaps in store may not manage the website but that's where comms and stock control come in, but hey i dont run one so cant really criticize too much. Just wish it was slightly more stream lined

just to add, you have much more patience than me, i would have lost my $h!t after the second out of stock i do agree that it was good of them to give you a ring to let you know.

I do agree that the chaps in store may not manage the website but that's where comms and stock control come in, but hey i dont run one so cant really criticize too much. Just wish it was slightly more stream lined

just to add, you have much more patience than me, i would have lost my $h!t after the second out of stock i do agree that it was good of them to give you a ring to let you know.

Most of the website shopping carts has a feature that it hides an item when its out of stock. But for advertising purposes vendors don't do that because what if a lot of their goods was out of stock and then they have a lot of empty website pages. So they show the out of stock thingy and should actually have a button asking if you want to be notified when they get new stock. If these were setup correctly the stock system should sync with what is sold in the physical store, but can also become a problem when there are 4 different branches. (I'm a webdesigner, so a lot of these websites scream at me when I look at them)

My latest new frustration is browsing a vendor site on my phone and their awesome new sale item is not responsive to screen size. So half of the image is cut off on my phone. Not a good thing... cause I will just go look at some other vendor's site that responds better to screen size.

your tank keeps leaking
missing one consecrate fore a recipe
All tanks leak at some stage, no matter how many o rings you replace, on the mixing side that is called rule 1, ;) you will always have at least one concentrate that you need, especially if you like the recipy :D

All tanks leak at some stage, no matter how many o rings you replace, on the mixing side that is called rule 1, ;) you will always have at least one concentrate that you need, especially if you like the recipy :D
jip luckily i have a store nearby but they dont stock all jet

When you are running out of setups with juice in them and too time pressed to do a proper pitstop - and so you start sucking on fumes and trying to get that last bit of a vape before the wicks go dry....

When you are running out of setups with juice in them and too time pressed to do a proper pitstop - and so you start sucking on fumes and trying to get that last bit of a vape before the wicks go dry....

@Silver, happened to me today

Don't you hate it when vendors don't use The Courier Guy.
The courrier guy definitely gets your goods to you nice and early in the morning. But I also enjoy dawnwing as I can track the driver which drives my blood pressure through the roof watching them drive past my house 3 times a day.
When you post a link to a new video on the forum and get no responses. :)

Mister Zor I always throw you a little like and watch the videos... Unless it's coil building.

Walking into your local Vape shop and you need to start going down the list of juices to find one in stock. Getting told vaping is worse than smoking because it puts water in your lungs. (seriously been told this by 2 different people). Being asked "Why do you buy so many different juices. Surely you must find 1 and stick with it. Like cigarettes. You don't buy a new brand every time." And my favourite. "Vaping cost so much more than smokes and is more effort. Just go back to smoking"

@Wayne Swanepoel I'm a sus, not a boet and it was their lucky day that they caught me in a calm moment >:)

Back