Vaporesso Gemini CCell wonders and blunders

Those avos are thirsty little buggers Hahahaha. Used mine for a week everyday to work and back and following week went back to my aromamiser cause i was almost going through a bottle of juice a day.
Now i only vape the avo at home.
This is also the reason i went for the serpent to cut on juice consumption.
Its funny how these things work. You went to your aromamiser because the avo was too thirsty. Where as the aromamiser is damn thirsty herself! What happened to the days of a nautilus mini..... 3mls a day lol

I get exactly what you saying @Spydro about turning a blind eye.
If one doesnt around here you can actually land in a bit of a pickle with the bank. Hahahaha

My bank added a new wing with the 3% they have made off the sellers from my CC purchases. ;)

Its funny how these things work. You went to your aromamiser because the avo was too thirsty. Where as the aromamiser is damn thirsty herself! What happened to the days of a nautilus mini..... 3mls a day lol

I still always have a REO... one battery and one bottle of juice for the day... now for the other tanks... I'm thinking of putting in a pipeline direct to Vapour Mountain! :confused:

Hahahaha . she is thirsty but not as bad as the avo i think. I probably save about 2ml a day using the aromamiser vs the avo. :)

@Jakey if you think the Avo goes through juice at a rate of knots (and it does) then stay away from a cCell tank... I now order XXX a litre at a time! :confused:

I still always have a REO... one battery and one bottle of juice for the day... now for the other tanks... I'm thinking of putting in a pipeline direct to Vapour Mountain! :confused:
Speaking of which. I have my first bottle of xxx incoming this week. Pretty excited about that! Still havnt teied their tropical ice. In fact xxx is the first vm juice I will be trying. Have no idea why its taken me this long

@Jakey if you think the Avo goes through juice at a rate of knots (and it does) then stay away from a cCell tank... I now order XXX a litre at a time! :confused:
What do you mean stay away from the cCells? Im already too deep into this cCell to turn back now. @Rob Fisher my Avo at 120w is waay worse! I go through two tanks on a single vape break at work. Have people looking at me like im a mad man.

What do you mean stay away from the cCells? Im already too deep into this cCell to turn back now. @Rob Fisher my Avo at 120w is waay worse! I go through two tanks on a single vape break at work. Have people looking at me like im a mad man.

OK the Avo at 120 watts will drink a little juice yes... :p

OK the Avo at 120 watts will drink a little juice yes... :p
Just got someof paulies coffee cake. At 120 it feels like im eating a microwaved tiramisu. Love it. Its all ive had today, think i closed in on 10 tanks today. @4mls a pop I think its safe to say I need to buy more coffee cake!

With 2 Avo22's and 3 Avo24's all with monster builds I'm thinking of running a hose from a 55 Gallon drum of joose for them. They have been my favorite tanks for the reg mods, and while the Melo tanks in the #2 spot running cCells will be joose hogs as well, it's the Avo's that'll drink up most of my joose on those mods.

With 2 Avo22's and 3 Avo24's all with monster builds I'm thinking of running a hose from a 55 Gallon drum of joose for them. They have been my favorite tanks for the reg mods, and while the Melo tanks in the #2 spot running cCells will be joose hogs as well, it's the Avo's that'll drink up most of my joose on those mods.
I just love how smooth yet aggressive the vape on the avo is.... Ok ok guys... I might not sell it. Thanks for convincing me not to make some money!

If you can run an Avo with the kind of builds I have on mine at 120W, you've got more hair on your chest than I do. :eek:
Its all in the wicking I think. The claptons seem to manage just fine. And FWIW the hair on my chest is just average.

Its all in the wicking I think. The claptons seem to manage just fine. And FWIW the hair on my chest is just average.

You must eat food with peri peri Hahahaha.
My toppie use to say to me when i would complain about peri peri on my food...
"Its good for you, puts hair on your chest" :rofl:
I think it worked hahaha. I have more hair on my chest than him hahahaha

I was just ribbing Rob. I have an Avo22 on a Noisy Cricket that I can vape comfortably at the 100W it is running at with a monster dual 24 Kanthal build, could probably take it much higher with dual Clapton's.

I was just ribbing Rob. I have an Avo22 on a Noisy Cricket that I can vape comfortably at the 100W it is running at with a monster dual 24 Kanthal build, could probably take it much higher with dual Clapton's.

You over 100 watts vapers are lunatics with cast iron faces! :eek::D

OK it's 15 minutes to pumpkin time so I'm gonna take a few long drags on my Melo III and head for the pit... chat to you loons tomorrow! :D

OK it's 15 minutes to pumpkin time so I'm gonna take a few long drags on my Melo III and head for the pit... chat to you loons tomorrow! :D

Have a good week uncle Rob and fellow vapers. Im hitting the pit too.

Vape on...

Nighter's gents (only coming up on 3PM here). Thanks for the funny exchanges, I'll still be around when you open your baby blues again.

There is little doubt that the answer for ceramics right now is either of the two Melo III tanks (Mini or standard) with the new Vaporesso 0.9Ω cCell. None of the Sub Tank coils come close and the other flavours of the cCell coils also leave you wanting... With my REO's and Melo tanks I could be happy forever... however I have three new tanks in bound next week for testing one of which is the new Vaporesso Target Pro.
View attachment 55885
Now that Is pretty

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

There is little doubt that the answer for ceramics right now is either of the two Melo III tanks (Mini or standard) with the new Vaporesso 0.9Ω cCell. None of the Sub Tank coils come close and the other flavours of the cCell coils also leave you wanting... With my REO's and Melo tanks I could be happy forever... however I have three new tanks in bound next week for testing one of which is the new Vaporesso Target Pro.
View attachment 55885

So can I assume your getting a Salmon Target Pro to go on your Salmon Woodvil?
scared-smiley-emoticon.gif

:D

Just caught up with the latest posts in this thread

Then it struck me just how lucky we are to have folk like @Rob Fisher and @Spydro on here that buy vape gear at the rate they do and then kindly share all their experiences and knowledge with us.

A big thank you guys!

It certainly helps big time!

View attachment 55885

Has the ORC not arrived yet?

Back