What Are You Waiting For?

My bonzas are on the way today!!! Woooohoooo, ‘needed’ black rda for my black driptech squonker... the dead rabbit has served me well on my driptech but the silver on black was just not cutting it... 2018 is gonna be a bad year on my pocket!

I have wanted an Atmizoo tube mod for forever... went to thier website tonight and got a Dingo on a special! Boom! :b1:
Dingo-SS-P-e1490705171238.jpg

The new Tilemahos Armed Eagle has just been released by The Golden Greek and is now in stock at inTaste in Germany! Mine is on it's way! I chose the polished version!
6852_0.jpg

Oh my gosh @Rob Fisher
Whats the backstory on this?
Isnt GG famous for very high end tubes and other tanks - i recall @CraftyZA had a GG tank - I think it was him... Cant remember

Oh my gosh @Rob Fisher
Whats the backstory on this?
Isnt GG famous for very high end tubes and other tanks - i recall @CraftyZA had a GG tank - I think it was him... Cant remember

I have always wanted something from the Golden Greek and he has been around since the early days and his stuff has always been of a very high quality and high price... and this tank really appeals to me... I think it's going to be a winner!

My goodie-bag from The Vape Guy @BumbleBee is on its way! Maybe ... just maybe ... it will arrive tomorrow (Friday). If not, then Monday. Weekends do tend to get in the way of things, don't they?

Changed my order from the white mother of pearl BB plates to this beauty made of million shells because I just could not resist it.

80cf465524f17b04e5303818773ad886.jpg

5d12da67dee565e03b636139e8c25833.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see why, that is something really special and you are not going to see a lot of them around. Spectacular may be an understatement!

@Rob Fisher got an amazing abalone one so I can’t get the same. They are all unique and hand made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm waiting for some special e-juice from Malaysia ... it should be here any day now ... ooooh I do hope that I won't be disappointed. I've just had an awful day of trying two new e-juices, both of which were positively awful! :sick:

I'm waiting for some special e-juice from Malaysia ... it should be here any day now ... ooooh I do hope that I won't be disappointed. I've just had an awful day of trying two new e-juices, both of which were positively awful! :sick:

I have had the same with juice before and then left them for a long while in my cupboard and today they are boom. Finished. But then i must add my juice profile just got added to. It did not change. I am just lucky enough that i like all types of profiles now.

Back