What did you Mix today?

That was a great price. The only thing that put me off is that it will take me an age and a day to go through 100ml. If it was Cap Sugar Cookie and I made ID10-T's Simple Sugar Cookie as my one and only ADV, I'd get through 100ml. But TFA, eish. I use VBIC a LOT and I've only got through about 25ml in more than a year of mixing.

I'm on the verge of mixing up Rage's Sadlad but I don't have TFA Rice Crispies and am loath to buy it for just one recipe. I'm thinking of being a pleb and subbing TFA Sweet Cereal Flakes. It'll sweeten it up some but it's a cereal, who doesn't like a bit more sugar in the bowl? Only one way to find out, I guess...

That was a great price. The only thing that put me off is that it will take me an age and a day to go through 100ml. If it was Cap Sugar Cookie and I made ID10-T's Simple Sugar Cookie as my one and only ADV, I'd get through 100ml. But TFA, eish. I use VBIC a LOT and I've only got through about 25ml in more than a year of mixing.

I'm on the verge of mixing up Rage's Sadlad but I don't have TFA Rice Crispies and am loath to buy it for just one recipe. I'm thinking of being a pleb and subbing TFA Sweet Cereal Flakes. It'll sweeten it up some but it's a cereal, who doesn't like a bit more sugar in the bowl? Only one way to find out, I guess...
My ADV uses Banana cream and Peanut butter as main ingredients. 30/50ml of each every second month. Then I also have others that have been sitting here for ever but we do not talk about those impulse purchases now do we.

Yeah, I suppose that if you only have a few ADVs, larger sizes become economical. But I only have four regulars in a rotation of +/-50 juices at any one time. I'm scared to vape my ADVs more in case I get tired of them. It's really nice to finish off a Funfetti or Simply Cannoli and know that I'll only hit the next batch in 8 weeks or so. It keeps things fresh.

I don't have ADV's... the more the merrier... I like variety...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

That's why I carry 2 mods with different flavours. I like variety.

Says he whilst the guy that lives in Nigeria wishes that he was in CT with his kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Renaldo, I really needed to hear that, you are right, I am being a bit of a spoiled little b!tc#...

Yeah, I suppose that if you only have a few ADVs, larger sizes become economical. But I only have four regulars in a rotation of +/-50 juices at any one time. I'm scared to vape my ADVs more in case I get tired of them. It's really nice to finish off a Funfetti or Simply Cannoli and know that I'll only hit the next batch in 8 weeks or so. It keeps things fresh.

As always words of wisdom Rich. I wish I would get gatvol of my ADV, everything else I mix just does not compare and I think I may be missing out on a lot because of that mindset. I've said it befer and I will say it again: I have issues! Lol!

I don't have ADV's... the more the merrier... I like variety...

@Tanja, I have been reading your posts and you do take ADVing to the limit. You went from 0 to 100 in no time at all. Awesome to observe your growth from noob to serious contender over these few short months. Thing is you obviously got talent, something I wish I had.

That's why I carry 2 mods with different flavours. I like variety.

Also carry two mods. Both the same juice though... Lol.

Regards

I was actually thinking about the discussion we had about larger quantities when I found this special.
I ended up buying it because of the following 2 considerations:
1) I don't really have a large collection yet so its easy for me to base my recipes around the concentrates that I have in large quantities.
2) I can always let some of the stock go if I need to :)

Indeed only one way to find out ... who knows, you might just be pleasantly surprised! :D

Which TFA did you get, @TheV? If it's staples like VBIC, Bav, Cheesecake GC, Ripe, etc, I think you should be able to use them up.

Which TFA did you get, @TheV? If it's staples like VBIC, Bav, Cheesecake GC, Ripe, etc, I think you should be able to use them up.
Indeed. I went for things that I thought would be staples:
Bavarian Cream
Cheese Cake (Graham Crust)
Peach (Juicy)
Strawberry (Ripe)
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Vanilla Custard

I also picked up 100ml of VBIC and SRipe. Will last about 9 months mixing for two people.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Post VapeCon, mixing have finally resumed with a few bangers!

SunTan Lotion by Boogenshizzle. I added 6% Philipene Mango to this stunning, yet simple base. Don't let the name fool you...this is a master mixer - this simple recipe packs a punch and serves as a base for fruity, tropical vapes.
Pebble Cream Bronut - this classic is rumored to have a similar taste profile of Zoob
Creamy vanilla puddin - Much hype about FLV Vanilla Pudding - this one fills the main profile out nicely
Hipster Coffee Tobacco - further experimentation with two of my lesser honed comfort zone vapes - tobacco and coffee. The description here is right up my alley - holding thumbs!
KIWANA U WANA CUSTARD!!! A classic in the making here by Tootall. I enjoy all of the ingredients here, masterfully blended together here.
Golden oreo pudding - The reason I got FLV Vanilla Pudidng!
Orange Vanilla Sherbert - another banger by chrisdvr1 (Sugar Cookies and Cream creator), sure to be a winner. Mind the steep time...
Peaches and Cream - simplicity at its best by Vurve - SNV!
LOOMA! by u/christopherson - A Gatorade/Energade type vape using berries. Very refreshing indeed.
Crema Fritta - deep fried custard - yum x 1 million!
Catalan Vanilla Custard - Custard overdose!

Last edited:
Post VapeCon, mixing have finally resumed with a few bangers!

SunTan Lotion by Boogenshizzle. I added 6% Philipene Mango to this stunning, yet simple base. Don't let the name fool you...this is a master mixer - this simple recipe packs a punch and serves as a base for fruity, tropical vapes.
Pebble Cream Bronut - this classic is rumored to have a similar taste profile of Zoob
Creamy vanilla puddin - Much hype about FLV Vanilla Pudding - this one fills the main profile out nicely
Hipster Coffee Tobacco - further experimentation with two of my lesser honed comfort zone vapes - tobacco and coffee. The description here is right up my alley - holding thumbs!
KIWANA U WANA CUSTARD!!! A classic in the making here by Tootall. I enjoy all of the ingredients here, masterfully blended together here.
Golden oreo pudding - The reason I got FLV Vanilla Pudidng!
Orange Vanilla Sherbert - another banger by chrisdvr1 (Sugar Cookies and Cream creator), sure to be a winner. Mind the steep time...
Peaches and Cream - simplicity at its best by Vurve - SNV!
LOOMA! by u/christopherson - A Gatorade/Energade type vape using berries. Very refreshing indeed.
Definitely want to try the pebble cream bronut out!

I added another 2 which I just mixed up - check em out...
Oh man... my mouth is watering! How are those? Have you tried them before?

Oh man... my mouth is watering! How are those? Have you tried them before?

I have not - the steep is severe!! Minimum 3 weeks. I've been following them on VU and mixed em up today - they look bloody marvelous!!

Ooh, those last two have FA Metaphor, Catalan, Custard and Vanilla Classic in them. I'm looking to finish all of those off and eliminate them from my stash. So that's a major win!

I have not - the steep is severe!! Minimum 3 weeks. I've been following them on VU and mixed em up today - they look bloody marvelous!!

They do indeed!

Following the stocking of FE @ Blck Vapour, I couldn't wait to mix up some bucket list recipes. Thanks to @Richio for landing all these amazing brands - we (South Africa) finally have most of the best concentrates available in the world - at fantastic prices!!!!

A Better Mango Boba - A fantastoc use of FE sweet rice, paired with Mango
YEO Banana - one of the first FE sweet rice recipes - this time with a bit of banana cream
LMN#- this monster is right up my alley! "A sinfully butter-rich lemon poundcake drizzled with light, sweet, cream cheese icing."
Nu-Sorbet [ICED] - An iced pineapple sorbet by Wayne
Green Tea Kit Kat - Sound odd but as per the the creator: WARNING: THIS IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. Read the notes...
Dinner Lady A Lemon Tart Remix - This time made with no subs...
Chocolate Milk: A Golden Ticket REMIX - I made this when I started and was not impressed...because i subbed... Giving this another shot with no subs.

This week I made my favourites.
1. Creme de Orange
2. Apple Bacco
3. Sugar Cookie.
4. Sweet Strawberry Cream
5. Butter Almond Custard.
Also made Dinner Lady but the one with the Capella flavours. Will see how it taste after a week.
This ones I will probably not make again.
1. God Milk 12 weeks steep don't like it.
2. Unicorn Milk
3. Kreeds Kustard made alot off this not bad but I expected alot more.
4. Master Level Milk
5. Pistachio Ray4-U
6. Mothers Unicorn Milk
Have not dump any juice in 6 months if recipe is not to my taste it just takes longer to finish a bottle and I actually Vape Less. God Milk took me 5 days to finish a 35ml.

Back