What Did You Vape Today?

@Nimatek was supposed to put an order in today and I forgot. Will do it this weekend, knowing the MMM line I have no doubt it will be a great juice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New juice for a new year

Wiener Vape Co - Fetch - the papaya one. My first time vaping this. Lots of flavour!

I can't believe it took me so long to discover XXX by Vapour Mountain! I think it needed a tank and a little power to shine for me. Subox Mini tank base, Trinity Cap and fired at 32,8 watts with a gClapton coil on the SX Mini or Rolo DNA200. Too good! :rock:
BADGES_.png

Wiener Vape - Belly rub
Centurion vapes - Butterscotch Brulee
My own Diy Coffee
All nom nom

Glad you like it @Rob Fisher
I too am quite embarrassed it took me so long to get to try it.
Have re-ordered two bottles recently

Looking forward to trying it in various setups

One of my favourites. The closest to real fruit one can get. Enjoy.

Precisely @Andre
I read every word you write about the juices and take careful note ;-)
This one was because of you
And our palates are quite similar

9de0da4d86123444bd788ac990f48efa.jpg

Strawberry beer at Thirsty Scarecrow with some berry blaze and tropical ice mix in the billow

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

My version one of "the Godfather". Cuban, espresso and hidden flavors. Vaped on Crius v3 and rx200

Today, I have been dripping Voodoo Juice jack the Ripper and Complex Chaos freaky loops. I think it's because I ran out of Cinnamon Cookies though. I love that juice.

RX200 2x22g coils at 0.14ohm20160103_153347.jpg 20160103_152855.jpg 1451828078889-1452574325.jpg

Busy doing something different, lime party with a tiny bit of tropical ice.

Heavenly in this heat.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I'm vaping Scream & NCV Milked, great all day vape imo.
Using Reuleaux DNA & Silverplay Nano with some claptons.

Quite good actually! Not really a beer taste, nice bubbly strawberry drink. Very good on a day as today.

Its actually awesome dude, its better than the liefmans one. A bit more fruity - so be warned you will get told its a girly drink :p

Upgraded to subox mini from evod. Wow. Trying out candyfloss/blackcurrant and cherry/blackcurrant/menthol from evolutionvape and loving it!

Attachments

• 20160103_231314.jpg
    20160103_231314.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 34
Busy doing something different, lime party with a tiny bit of tropical ice.

Heavenly in this heat.

I do this combo often, awesome.

Except that I put a lot of tropical ice in the mix

Back