What To Buy

@Gareth please please please get the MVP. I started on a Twisp and at the Cape Meet @Rob Fisher advised me to get the MVP with MPT3. It was the best decision yet. The battery outlasts most others and you won't understand the difference VV makes until you have tried it. It really is not as big and heavy as it looks. I also got the iClear30 with my MVP and despite the negative reviews, I am really enjoying it.
I promise you that you won't go wrong with the MVP. Even when you start building your own coils later, you can still use the MVP. You won't be able to go sub-ohm, but that is out of most us noobs' league anyway. The MVP will even give you the ohms on your coil so you don't need an ohm-reader right now.
The MVP will make the journey really hassle free and becuase of the the ease of use and battery life it will stop you from giving up on vaping becuase it is too much of a drag to keep batteries charged etc.

MVP can run all the way down to 0.8Ohm - i know i ran my 0.8Ohm dripper of my MVP at 11 Watts - and it was a beaut!

My apologies @PeterHarris. I thought I read somewhere that the MVP doesn't like sub-ohm. See, all the more reason to get an MVP.

My apologies @PeterHarris. I thought I read somewhere that the MVP doesn't like sub-ohm. See, all the more reason to get an MVP.

no dont appologise - it says it cant do sub Ohm, and 0.8 is not really THAT sub, but its still below 1 :D
The MVP is limited to 11 Watts I think. So whatever your coil resistance it will still give you the results of a coil around 1.5 ohms.

The Spinner V2 is really nice but no where near as good a buy as the MVP.

VK do have the Shine edition but that's just Gay!

http://www.vapeking.co.za/mods/innokin-itaste-mvp-2.0-shine-edition.html

Eciggies have the silver edition but that's R100 more...

http://eciggies.co.za/Batteries/Innokin-iTaste-MVP-V2-0-VV-VW-MOD-Kit-with-iClear30-Silver

Currently wth my Spinner, people think I've joined the choir. It looks like i'm playing a flute.

Girls can get a away with walking around with pink and purple. In Pretoria, if you're a guy walking around with a pink cigarette, the only think you will be walking away with is a snot klap :rofl:

.... only "a snot klap" if you're lucky, very lucky!

I would go MVP, I chain vape and kill a spinner in a day easily. Just wanted to add and sorry off topic. I am new to the forum and will most likely not be back again. I am gay, and find the derogatory usage of the term gay interesting from an admin, as well as the continued insinuation that a male using a device of some color would result in him being perceived as gay, that that would be negative, and that then this would warrant violence against them. What an open minded, accepting and lawful group. Im sure if I was posting derogatory remarks about rock spiders, or a statement like 'thats just so black' someone would say or do something. Its simple blurbs like this that perpetuate and condone a negative attitude towards homosexuals, the result being depression and suicide in homosexual teens. Oh wait but you could've meant gay as in happy. Enjoy the forum, I did until today.

I would go MVP, I chain vape and kill a spinner in a day easily. Just wanted to add and sorry off topic. I am new to the forum and will most likely not be back again. I am gay, and find the derogatory usage of the term gay interesting from an admin, as well as the continued insinuation that a male using a device of some color would result in him being perceived as gay, that that would be negative, and that then this would warrant violence against them. What an open minded, accepting and lawful group. Im sure if I was posting derogatory remarks about rock spiders, or a statement like 'thats just so black' someone would say or do something. Its simple blurbs like this that perpetuate and condone a negative attitude towards homosexuals, the result being depression and suicide in homosexual teens. Oh wait but you could've meant gay as in happy. Enjoy the forum, I did until today.

Hi Danny

Please let us know which post you are referring to?

Are you really being serious here @Danny...? I really don't understand where you are coming from here? I have a gay brother and in my humble opinion there has been absolutely no derogatory remarks made towards the gay community. I reckon if you want to take the friendly banter that goes on on the forum here (between forum family members) to heart and make it about yourself then, dude there's absolutely nothing we can do about it. But i do believe that you have taken what ohm @johan said completely out of context... This forum has got the nicest, most helpful and NON-JUDGEMENTAL people i have ever came across...

Your statement are unnecessary and uncalled for... just my 2:2c:

@Gareth The Battery life is pretty good. I've only had it a week, but it lasts around 3 days. I don't vape the entire day either.

That MVP is far too big for my liking. I'm sure it is pretty awesome though, but i can't see myself walking around in public with that, especially in pink :p

.... only "a snot klap" if you're lucky, very lucky!

he's talking about these posts @Stroodlepuff

Are you really being serious here @Danny...? I really don't understand where you are coming from here? I have a gay brother and in my humble opinion there has been absolutely no derogatory remarks made towards the gay community. I reckon if you want to take the friendly banter that goes on on the forum here (between forum family members) to heart and make it about yourself then, dude there's absolutely nothing we can do about it. But i do believe that you have taken what ohm @johan said completely out of context... This forum has got the nicest, most helpful and NON-JUDGEMENTAL people i have ever came across...

I see what he is talking about Lizzie he is talking about Robs comment re the shine MVP, I do agree with what you are saying but I also understand how he could have found it offensive. We have a few gay members (Names I shall not mention) and I have gay family members so I get where he is coming from however I do agree that it is not meant to offend anyone by any means.

Now now kids no need to get angry and defensive, @Danny obviously felt a bit offended and thats ok. We just need to work a way around it.

It is harmless banter and not meant to offend in anyway but when people are typing things may get percieved in the wrong way. I understand where he is coming from however I do think he needs to relax a bit as no harm was intended

Thank you @Metal Liz could not have put it better

As administrator I have read those statements you listed just after they were posted. The one by @Rob Fisher twice to make sure that in the context of the English language it could not be taken as offensive to the gay community. We try to cater for and be open to all groups. And we are serious about it - I have deleted many posts, which could be offensive to others, based on illness, race, gender, sexual preference, you name it.
We are very sorry that you felt offended by those statements. And glad that you were prepared to say so - that will help all to be vigilant when they commit to writing anything on this forum, especially in jest.
I pray that you stay on the forum and rather help to change attitudes to positive ones.

yip everybody needs to calm the :duck: down

*i was looking for a non F word one...but only found this.... mods can remove if need be...

kittens.jpeg

Apologies, didn't mean to offend anyone. Most of the comments were tongue in cheek and were'nt meant to be taken as derogatory.

Thread derailment level 99 - achieved !

Hi Danny,

I apologise if you were offended... it wasn't intended to be derogatory... I have gay friends and I have gay staff... I think you need to understand me a little better before getting offended by a posting like that.

Back