Wotofo Serpent Mini 25mm

OK I'm losing my pip here , go the tank .... broke first glass on trying to get the damn thing off ....

Chimney does not for a MOER want to come off the base ..... any advise (besides using a hammer) ....
Call out a plumber, jk , i had the same issue, if you are able to get the top cap off, i would use a cloth or latex/basin glove to hold the base and long nose pliers in the fill ports, carefully turn the pliers for leverage, should work unless you have a dud

My 2 cents. After the false start with leaking issues in the SM22 and both SM25's, and eating crow, I am liking all 3 of them enough that I just ordered SM25 #3, a SS to go with the 2 black ones.

My 6 Avo's still rule the roost and I seriously doubt any tank can ever replace them. But having 3 SM25's with different DIY's in them to rotate with the 3 Avo 24's on my dual batt TC mods is appealing. A Pico shares time between the SM22, a Petri V2 and an Indestructible, but the 3 Avo Genesis' have permanent homes on my other 3 Pico's.

So all set with the 8 TC Mods I'm still using... that is if brother @Rob Fisher doesn't open another can of worms with his endless "buy and try" tactics. :p

Call out a plumber, jk , i had the same issue, if you are able to get the top cap off, i would use a cloth or latex/basin glove to hold the base and long nose pliers in the fill ports, carefully turn the pliers for leverage, should work unless you have a dud
There lies the problem that top cap does not budge and there's no real leverage on that cap. Kudos to Brendan from @HouseofVapes for being patient with a difficult Dutchman hopefully all will be sorted tomorrow and I can start enjoying this atty. Thanks to all for the input but as they say 'if you can't solve it with a hammer, it's an electrical problem...'

My 2 cents. After the false start with leaking issues in the SM22 and both SM25's, and eating crow, I am liking all 3 of them enough that I just ordered SM25 #3, a SS to go with the 2 black ones.

My 6 Avo's still rule the roost and I seriously doubt any tank can ever replace them. But having 3 SM25's with different DIY's in them to rotate with the 3 Avo 24's on my dual batt TC mods is appealing. A Pico shares time between the SM22, a Petri V2 and an Indestructible, but the 3 Avo Genesis' have permanent homes on my other 3 Pico's.

So all set with the 8 TC Mods I'm still using... that is if brother @Rob Fisher doesn't open another can of worms with his endless "buy and try" tactics. :p

@Spydro great choice to get SM25 number 3! I know everyone is sick of me praising the SM25 but I have been through one or two tanks in my time on this planet and it definitely shines for me and my style of vaping.

Next edition in "Buy and Try" may start again tomorrow... it will be Vape Mail Thursday! :p

@Spydro great choice to get SM25 number 3! I know everyone is sick of me praising the SM25 but I have been through one or two tanks in my time on this planet and it definitely shines for me and my style of vaping.

Next edition in "Buy and Try" may start again tomorrow... it will be Vape Mail Thursday! :p

I've tried out more than my fair share of vape gear and premade liquids. Why I have such a large boneyard, well that and because unlike you I don't bother with the hassles of reselling unused gear and just toss out the liquids. But it's not hard to tell which gear has worked the best for my uses (at the time anyway)... I bought a bunch of each of them. Does anyone really need 32 Reos, 8 Nuppin's, 7 Chalice or X dozens of other atty's for them? Same with the GP PAPS, the ProVari's, the... you get the drift.

As for tomorrow, I think my computer is going to be down, maybe for as long as... indefinitely. :p

I've tried out more than my fair share of vape gear and premade liquids. Why I have such a large boneyard, well that and because unlike you I don't bother with the hassles of reselling unused gear and just toss out the liquids. But it's not hard to tell which gear has worked the best for my uses (at the time anyway)... I bought a bunch of each of them. Does anyone really need 32 Reos, 8 Nuppin's, 7 Chalice or X dozens of other atty's for them? Same with the GP PAPS, the ProVari's, the... you get the drift.

As for tomorrow, I think my computer is going to be down, maybe for as long as... indefinitely. :p

The one atty I just could never ever get to work for me was the Chalice... I tried for months to get one from the ECF Classies and then when V3 was released I managed to get 2 of them direct... was so excited... but I just never got them to perform... :confused:

The one atty I just could never ever get to work for me was the Chalice... I tried for months to get one from the ECF Classies and then when V3 was released I managed to get 2 of them direct... was so excited... but I just never got them to perform... :confused:

The Chalice atty's shouldn't work well for me because I am not the tootle puffer Mark designed them for. IE, they were not meant for DLH's, rather MTL only. My Chalice II is still TP all the way because I did not drill out the air intake to modify it from a MTL to DLH atty. They are so hard to get that folks with pay US $350-$450 for them now days. I just slip streamed the DT on it, not as much so on the Chalice III's, but that degrades flavor. The 6 Chalice III's do offer far more air with the AFC's 3-port's wide open, put are still not really for DLH's. I modified one of mine and did increase the air, but like the other 5 it is still a restricted draw for DLH's and would be far more suited to MTL. All that said I got good enough performance out of them with the builds I did just for them to vape them for a short time. Were they worth the $1200 US they cost plus more than that in new Reos to run them on? Not really when I didn't use them for very long (and have never used some of the new Reos bought for them again since I retired the Chalice's). But for single coil MTL they are about as good as good gets in high end bf atty's for that vaping style.

How does the S25 M do with high ohm builds? Does it do single coil mtl (or say restricted lung hit) at all or is it definitely a dtl sub ohm only atty? I'm considering one of these or an avocado. Which would be easier to wick?

I find these days I am preferring high ohm coils to sub ohm dtl and I think maybe it's time I moved on from commercial coils.

How does the S25 M do with high ohm builds? Does it do single coil mtl (or say restricted lung hit) at all or is it definitely a dtl sub ohm only atty? I'm considering one of these or an avocado. Which would be easier to wick?

I find these days I am preferring high ohm coils to sub ohm dtl and I think maybe it's time I moved on from commercial coils.

The SM25 is certainly not a MTL tank. When I close down the airflow the flavour is so powerful it makes me cough... I use it full open for a lung hit and it's fabulous. I vape around the 0.5Ω mark but haven't played with it lower or higher because at that spot it right on the money for me.

But you got me thinking... maybe a high resistance coil and the airflow closed down may work... with the airflow completely closed I suppose you could do a MTL...I just dropped the wattage and tried and I guess it may work... maybe I'll try a +1Ω coil when I next play and check it out.

Serpent Mini 25 reviewed at 1:19:00

Deck is Spectacular!
Stellar Vape!
Flavour Fantastic!
Air flow nice!
Drip tip system perfect!
Flavour is Glorious!
Flavour is on point!
Flavour is delicious!
Such good flavour and performance!
It's the way to go!
Highly recommended!
Thumbs up!
Yes, Yes, Yes absolutely YES!
One of the nicest single coil RTA's that exist!

I guess Grimm Green approves!

So got the replacement SM25 (thanks to @HouseOfVape stellar service from them!)

Quick SS 3mm ID build six wraps comes in at 0.4Ohm , man oh man the flavour is amazing unlike anything I've tried!

I am getting a lot of spit back though , suspect my coil is too high maybe ? Definitely not a MTL tank tried that almost died with airflow closed , get's too hot also. I'm battling with the LH action anything longer than 1-2 secs and I start coughing uncontrollably LOL someone must teach me this lung hit story as I think I'm doing it wrong.....

Otherwise than that the flavour is unlike anything I've tried , dare I say even better than my Reo+Cyclone setyp :p

Good thing I got it as I dropped my Melo III last night and broke the glass ..... lekker dronk :)

So got the replacement SM25 (thanks to @HouseOfVape stellar service from them!)

Quick SS 3mm ID build six wraps comes in at 0.4Ohm , man oh man the flavour is amazing unlike anything I've tried!

I am getting a lot of spit back though , suspect my coil is too high maybe ? Definitely not a MTL tank tried that almost died with airflow closed , get's too hot also. I'm battling with the LH action anything longer than 1-2 secs and I start coughing uncontrollably LOL someone must teach me this lung hit story as I think I'm doing it wrong.....

Otherwise than that the flavour is unlike anything I've tried , dare I say even better than my Reo+Cyclone setyp :p

Good thing I got it as I dropped my Melo III last night and broke the glass ..... lekker dronk :)
Open up the airflow & run it at about 27/28W. What mg nic are you using? I'm down to 1.5mg since I started using the serpent but I can handle 3mg at the most.

Open up the airflow & run it at about 27/28W. What mg nic are you using? I'm down to 1.5mg since I started using the serpent but I can handle 3mg at the most.

Using 3mg and it's kicking my ass in this tank LOL guess I've been so used to the Cyclones restricted that the nic didn't bother me .....

Ah yes 27w airflow open mucho better gracias sir !

@Duffie12. What you are looking for is the Gobmin v3 bud. Make sure you get the extention ring with it. For a restricted draw and flavour, there is not much that will touch it....

Using 3mg and it's kicking my ass in this tank LOL guess I've been so used to the Cyclones restricted that the nic didn't bother me .....

Ah yes 27w airflow open mucho better gracias sir !
Pleasure, glad I could be of assistance..... enjoy.

Pleasure, glad I could be of assistance..... enjoy.

And my words were barely cold , spit back after tank refill (think it was mentioned before suspect I might have over filled) , and also started getting dry hits. Think I need some CBV2 as this seems to solve most issues ..... I will make this thing work perseverance is key it seems ;)

@ Mr Rob, what is the best build for sm25 duel or single? I only have /using ss26g atm. Not bad but is there better?

IMG_6929.JPG
Took the plunge and got one finally! Threw in a single coil flat clapton and it is amazing!! Looks perfect on the Hohm Slice too!

Must say this tank looks sexy on this SW Mini

b116754e17e201e3b2e1744e1201648c.jpg

Might try using the single coil deck in SM25 #3 due tomorrow to see what all the fluff is about running them single. Or I might not as I see no advantage to running it single that matters to me, and a possible con. My other two both run big dual's same as most of my other toppers because I prefer them for my vaping style.

And my words were barely cold , spit back after tank refill (think it was mentioned before suspect I might have over filled) , and also started getting dry hits. Think I need some CBV2 as this seems to solve most issues ..... I will make this thing work perseverance is key it seems ;)
I get spit back on dual coils after filling... If your build does this then instead of filling from the top unscrew the Base and fill from the bottom. Other alternative is to fill from top, turn cap on one turn, turn over and tighten

If you still get spit back then press fire button while blowing for a second and then suck

I get spit back on dual coils after filling... If your build does this then instead of filling from the top unscrew the Base and fill from the bottom. Other alternative is to fill from top, turn cap on one turn, turn over and tighten

If you still get spit back then press fire button while blowing for a second and then suck
Thx man but I suspect in my over eagerness to get this tank running in didn't pay attention to the wicking. Will try next build 0.85 Clapton running higher watts as per a previous post suggestion. I did find when getting dry hits loosening the top fill cap helps with the wicking so maybe an air lock issue as I can see the bubbles when doing that.... Lakker to eksperiment again

Back