You Know You're A Vaper When...

When your 3 year runs to you first thing in the morning saying, daddy here is your vape and hands you your device

I just love that

when your boyfriend starts getting jealous cause you spend more time with all your vape goodies and ecigssa than you do with him hahaha :O :giggle:

I'm guessing he's not a vaper?

Nope, he tried it when I bought the twisp double pack, was supposed to be one for me and one for him. He gave it one day and said, nope, not for him... so yeah... he's still on the stinkies... so funny, he complains my vapour stinks and I reiterate that his smoke stinks, my vapour smiles nice!! :--P :rock: :giggle:

Nope, he tried it when I bought the twisp double pack, was supposed to be one for me and one for him. He gave it one day and said, nope, not for him... so yeah... he's still on the stinkies... so funny, he complains my vapour stinks and I reiterate that his smoke stinks, my vapour smiles nice!! :--P :rock: :giggle:

Kick his bud and make like @johan. Tel him in Afrikaans Jy vat nou die ding en jy vape :punch:

hahaha I could do that, but he's english and when i speak afrikaans, he switches off and says he doesn't understand that spaghetti language haha :tmi:

hahaha I could do that, but he's english and when i speak afrikaans, he switches off and says he doesn't understand that spaghetti language haha :tmi:

Only one solution - get an Afrikaans speaking vaper as a boyfriend

klap him over the head with a Hades Mech Mod or a Nemesis Mech Mod, then he will listen

When you on the couch watching a movie, vaping and then you realise your not concentrating on the movie because out of no where a cloud competition has started with the person next to you.

When you on the couch watching a movie, vaping and then you realise your not concentrating on the movie because out of no where a cloud competition has started with the person next to you.

and then you cant see the tv throw the clouds anymore

When you spending more money on vape gear and juice than you ever did on stinkies and still find reasons to justify it

When justifying the above, you realize that you much happier spending money on vape gear and juice

When you unconsciously wrap the cords of your appliances the same way you wrap a coil

Trying to upload a pic but this ipad giving me an error

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 61
Back