ZEUS Dual

Hi Guys I am new to this forum,

I bought my Zeus about a month ago and fined that it floods the deck if I fill it right to the top, Has anyone else had this happen ? I have played around with the wicking but no luck.

This tank has great flavour and the clouds are awesome just this deck that is flooding is driving me insane.
Any help would be great thanks.

it actually does happen when it's not correctly wicked.

Matt starts talking about it from 09:00 minutes onward.

it's even worse with a re wick and less cotton, Just keep getting juice in my mouth and get's better the lower the tank level is.

Maybe I need a bit more cotton than before ?

it's even worse with a re wick and less cotton, Just keep getting juice in my mouth and get's better the lower the tank level is.

Maybe I need a bit more cotton than before ?

Don't suck so hard. Lol. :D

I get the same effect from my rda’s. Learnt to draw less and problem solved.

Try exactly what you did with the wicking but fluff the ends a bit more.

Zeus.jpg Finally got it sorted after many wicks, I let the wicks barley go into the juice channels and this seems to have sorted my problem, You don't even have to thin them out that much doing it this way.

Is it fair to compare this RTA with the hadaly ?? No matter how many methods I try I can't get the flavour close to what I get on the RDA. I was enjoying this RTA until I got myself a hadaly. Since morning I have tried at least 7 different builds.
Should I continue or give up.

I wouldn't compare RTA's to RDA's. For me RDA's have always had better flavor. That being said, I still love the flavor I get off my Zeus.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

So the wife bought me an early birthday present so long

Wicked with fused claptons 6 wraps at .25ohm. This is my first attempt at wicking and flavor is good and clouds a plenty! Think the next wick i will thin out the wick a little more but so far so good!

WhatsApp Image 2018-10-04 at 17.55.43.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-10-04 at 18.13.58.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-10-04 at 18.40.36.jpeg

It seems like this is a newer version cause the version i saw online does not come with the bubble glass only another spare normal glass and the box also looks different??
geek_vape_zeus_dual_rta_11_.jpg

It's the standard. It's the TPD version you saw online. It doesn't come with the bubble glass. Only 2ml allowed in europe.

It's the standard. It's the TPD version you saw online. It doesn't come with the bubble glass. Only 2ml allowed in europe.

But on the 1st page @Rooigevaar posted his when he got it and his doesnt have bubble glas and has the same box as above and is different to mine? they probably released this version that comes standard with the bubble glass and then a normal spare glass afterwards.

Im just glad i got the bubble glass cause most vape shops i looked at yesterday said that the bubble glass has to be bought separately.

But on the 1st page @Rooigevaar posted his when he got it and his doesnt have bubble glas and has the same box as above and is different to mine? they probably released this version that comes standard with the bubble glass and then a normal spare glass afterwards.

Im just glad i got the bubble glass cause most vape shops i looked at yesterday said that the bubble glass has to be bought separately.

yip. i had to purchase my bubble glass separately. it’s a kensei rta bubble glass which means swappable spares.

I finally gave my Zeus another try and I'm glad that I did. I gave up a while back after numerous mouthfuls of lava in the form of e-juice, or dry hits.
The thing that annoyed me the most was that I know how good this tank can be and what it should be doing. When I unboxed it and built it for the first time I somehow got everything right and I was loving it.
After about a day on the original coils I decided to replace them with some claptons and it was downhill from there. Many coil builds and re-wicks later, it went back into its box and I continued to use my rda.

Last night I built new coils with a I.D. of 2.5mm instead of my usual 3mm. I didn't thin out my cotton but made sure the ends just touch the opening of the juice channel and I'm very happy with the results.
No overflowing and decent flavor so far.

TL;DR I changed to coils with a smaller inner diameter(2.5 instead if 3) and by doing so it solved the issues that I had.

IMG_8683.JPG IMG_E8687.JPG

I finally gave my Zeus another try and I'm glad that I did. I gave up a while back after numerous mouthfuls of lava in the form of e-juice, or dry hits.
The thing that annoyed me the most was that I know how good this tank can be and what it should be doing. When I unboxed it and built it for the first time I somehow got everything right and I was loving it.
After about a day on the original coils I decided to replace them with some claptons and it was downhill from there. Many coil builds and re-wicks later, it went back into its box and I continued to use my rda.

Last night I built new coils with a I.D. of 2.5mm instead of my usual 3mm. I didn't thin out my cotton but made sure the ends just touch the opening of the juice channel and I'm very happy with the results.

TL;DR I changed to coils with a smaller inner diameter(2.5 instead if 3) and by doing so it solved the issues that I had.

View attachment 147659 View attachment 147660
my coils are now just missing the build deck think a 0.5mm space if not 0.3mm.
and it is the best fore me

@boots Seems like i will be giving mine another go as well. First build and wick it was great but from there i tended to have dryish hits on 3 mm coils. Was getting popping and very little bubbles, then i started getting this weird taste? Machining oil? i dont know.

Saturday i got a Revolver RTA and havent put this down once as the flavor is epic!

I washed the Zeus, so tonight i will try again with smaller coils, wick it so that the cotton doesnt go into the juice well at all but rather sit ontop and see hopefully i get it right...lol

I have been using this Wick style: and have had no problems at all and I can fill it right to the top.

So far the best I have found and works every time.

I have been using this Wick style: and have had no problems at all and I can fill it right to the top.

Bought myself the Zeus dual RTA yesterday and loved the flavor on this tank, but soon I was changing wicks like mad!!
I was ready to give up on the Zeus!!
But then I saw this video..............and tried it!! WoW!!!! It works!!

Thanks for sharing the video!!!

View attachment 147659 View attachment 147660
I have read a lot of people solved the Zeus Dry Hit Nightmare by going 2.5. I have the Zeus single myself and also found that wicking 3mm coil is major pain in the anus region. It has to be perfect, if not, either major spirit back or dry hits galore

Been using my Zeus dual for the last week or two again and must say flavor has improved alot BUT after watching the above video, it seems ive been doing it all wrong! LOL

Will be re-wicking exactly like this video and report back tomorrow on flavor :)

Seen a poll on I Am Vape Africa facebook the weekend and out of around 6 or 7 RTA's, the Zeus dual ran far ahead in terms of flavor against tanks like the new Dead rabit RTA etc.

Really happy with my choice when i decided to buy this, great looking tank and im sure the above wicking will do wonders!

View attachment 144326 Finally got it sorted after many wicks, I let the wicks barley go into the juice channels and this seems to have sorted my problem, You don't even have to thin them out that much doing it this way.

This way of wicking is also a winner. It must JUST barely go into the juice channels!!!! (more like touching the juice ports) You can actually cut the wicks a little to short and when you juice it just brush the wicks towards the juice ports.Zeus.jpg
Also, the wicks must go easy through the coils. Tight through the coil = dry hits and the wick burns off just after the coil.

The taste on the Zeus is one of a kind for me, but wicking this BAD BOY can be a pain!!
Once you get the wicks correctly placed it sucks up juice like a Elephant!!

nope sorry, WAY to much work, i have finally been converted to the yin yang technique. works magic on my RTA's.

Back