ZEUS Dual

that is why i have 7 glass in stock

That's why I'm sticking with the original glass , did a "drop test" and all is fine , seems with the normal it doesn't run the risk of hitting the glass. Well thats if it just topples over , if there's something in the way it's tickets ....

coiled and wicked my zeus dual with kanthal alien claptons and cotton bacon, was so excited that I forgot to take a pic of the build.
I placed my coil very close to the deck, left only 1 mm space in between. wicked it tight, combed to reduce the tails to 50% and then tucked in the cotton.
The tank is bringing out notes in the juice that I have never experienced before, I am extremely impressed. The tank literally chucks juice and I have to refill it quite often, I did order the bubble tank but reluctant to use it as of now because if the mod tips over it directly falls over the bubble glass and breaks and I want to save it for later.
Also the face of zeus is facing the other way :mad:, I hate that, well next time i refill I will open up the tank and try to correct that.

I use a feeler gauge to place my coils exactly 1mm above the deck. Flavor is really good. Also, you can place a vape band over the bubble tank. Will protect it somewhat from falls. :)

What's the coil specs there bru?

Think I'm going to try a single next

hi it's a staggerton something or other, 3mm ID, 0.20 ohms

not sure what wire it is, but it's awesome !

Hi Guys I am new to this forum,

I bought my Zeus about a month ago and fined that it floods the deck if I fill it right to the top, Has anyone else had this happen ? I have played around with the wicking but no luck.

This tank has great flavour and the clouds are awesome just this deck that is flooding is driving me insane.
Any help would be great thanks.

I bought my Zeus about a month ago and fined that it floods the deck if I fill it right to the top, Has anyone else had this happen ? I have played around with the wicking but no luck.

This tank has great flavour and the clouds are awesome just this deck that is flooding is driving me insane.
Never happened to me
Have a look at the first post. Still do it that way

That helped for me is to fill the tank slower when you fill.

Yip, it happens to mine too. wicked properly, pulling enough air, seeing bubbles in the tank when i vape.

Yip, it happens to mine too. wicked properly, pulling enough air, seeing bubbles in the tank when i vape.

I have luckily not had the displeasure of a flooded deck.Rewicked a couple of times, no flooding, no dry hits, flavor for days! As an added bonus I fill her right to the top.

Wicking was done to the YouTube link posted here. Fluffed out ends and placed just under half into the channels (dry). Snipped off the rest and then painted the wick.

74f942543a05f2b57c59aeb4cff5be8e.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Back