ZEUS Dual

For those owning the Recurve rda or the siren 2 rta

How would you rate the flavour experience against the Zeus dual? Keeping in mind that comparing the 2 is like chalk and cheese.

Still not thin enough. Comb them more until you feel this is absolute madnesd.
The flavour has increased 5 fold and it's actually very good. I'll take your advise when I rewick and thin them out even more.
But I think a switch to good old VapJoy Jellyfish Cotton will be the final test.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

a single build in the Dual is much much better for me, awesome vape

a single Framed Staple Alien 2x30ga frames + 4x0.4mm ribbon wrapped in 40ga, 5 wraps, 3mm ID courtesy of @smilelykumeenit

no. 14

20180615_210937.jpg
20180615_211015.jpg
20180615_211049.jpg
20180615_211129.jpg
20180615_211156.jpg

What do you prefer about it? Better flavour @vicTor?

well, as a huge single Zeus fan, I got the Dual, it would be only my second dual coil tank, second to my Peerless RDTA (which I run single also ...lol)

was excited when the Dual came out, got one, built, didn't win, built, didn't win, built, didn't win, gave up, went single, won

again, I'm a single coil setup vaper for obvious reasons

to answer your question, yes, the flavour, the whole experience is better for me, single

but hey, you dual lovers, proceed and vape on man 8--)

well, as a huge single Zeus fan, I got the Dual, it would be only my second dual coil tank, second to my Peerless RDTA (which I run single also ...lol)

was excited when the Dual came out, got one, built, didn't win, built, didn't win, built, didn't win, gave up, went single, won

again, I'm a single coil setup vaper for obvious reasons

to answer your question, yes, the flavour, the whole experience is better for me, single

but hey, you dual lovers, proceed and vape on man 8--)
Want to give it a try over the weekend. I'm not exclusively a dualer (created a new word) but all my experience on single coils are rda exclusive though.

Want to give it a try over the weekend. I'm not exclusively a dualer (created a new word) but all my experience on single coils are rda exclusive though.

give it a bash, let me know your thoughts

regards

@vicTor I completely understand - different strokes for everyone. At least it wasn't a complete waste as the dual also supports single coils too.

I also want to try a single coil too because I went straight from notch coils to dual rta coils. I've never tried a single coil rta or rda, even. The Armor rda I got supports both. The Stagevape Venus rda also supports both as well.

@vicTor I completely understand - different strokes for everyone. At least it wasn't a complete waste as the dual also supports single coils too.

I also want to try a single coil too because I went straight from notch coils to dual rta coils. I've never tried a single coil rta or rda, even. The Armor rda I got supports both. The Stagevape Venus rda also supports both as well.

to dual or not to dual ...lol

hi there, please let me now what you think of a single build once you've tried it, keen to know everyone's thoughts

regards

to dual or not to dual ...lol

hi there, please let me now what you think of a single build once you've tried it, keen to know everyone's thoughts

regards
Will do once I get my roll of coil wire - going to be another month at least as I've ordered that and the Stagevape Venus rda with it. I dont have any suitable single coils atm.

give it a bash, let me know your thoughts

regards
20180616_231524.jpg
So this morning I made a fresh coil, 3mm and decided to try the single coil thing. Struggled at first with the wicking but it's pretty much same thing as dual.
Can't fault your preference @vicTor , same flavour, same airflow, same clouds. It is I think for the guys/girls that prefer a slightly cooler vape than I do, but that's the only real difference I noticed.

NO NO NO you are doing it wrong
dual is two not one
look here @smilelykumeenit number 13 coils wow they are good good dam good
next time i might just add one more turn to the number 13 coils
0.2ohm at 70w dam nice
20180617_103144.jpg 20180617_102911.jpg20180617_103150.jpg

Sounds like a winner, what have you done with the Kentucky blend. Is it the standalone.Share your views please.:D

morning, happy fathers day

yes the Kentucky is just a stand alone at 4%

so no fancy recipe I'm afraid, but wow I really love this flavour

regards

I tried Doug ftom TFM here in Sedgefield's dual Zeus yesterday. We both prefer my single Zeus. Guess we're not duelers either.

Back