ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ COMPETITION TIME AGAIN ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back was better than The Phantom Menace ...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad last one for the day my personal favourite.
Panic mech maniac by good ol' Leon.
IMG_20191126_173644.jpg

It is time for some Twisp Shenanigans again!

We are giving away two Cumulus X Aio Kits, because Darth Vader doesn't give a Chuck Norris ! You have two ways to enter the competition --- answer the poll above, and or, test your mettle with a Vape altered movie poster!!!

• It is dead easy!!! Poll + Movie Poster = 2 entries
  • You can enter as many times as you can make a movie poster! (If you make a movie poster you also unlock 2 juices as well!)

View attachment 183762
Here are some examples for you to get some inspiration from, thanks to @Mic Lazzari :-D

Competition closes after Cyber Monday is done and dusted. So get ready for Twisp Give-away Tuesday!!! Random draw for the peeps who entered the poll... and for the movie posters we will Boba Fett the bounty, with a secondary poll for the community to select the winning entry!

Hi guys

I have copied the posters from the Twisp Shenanigans thread into this newly created competition thread. Only issue is that the forum software moves them in chronological order, so they appear above @HPBotha 's main competition post, which explains the competition.

So I hope @MrGSmokeFree doesn't mind, I am going to insert @HPBotha's competition post text inside his post which happens to be the first post in this thread.

I trust that will be ok and keep things easy to understand while bringing those posters into this thread as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back