★ Rewick ★

Already checked at work, not on standby, so barring anything unforseen I'll be there for Jhb

Thanks @vicTor

tell us more about this meet, who is it aimed at? Is anyone welcome?

maybe can you post a pic of round 1 of the PTA vs JHB
and tell us more about the venue

Thanks @vicTor

tell us more about this meet, who is it aimed at? Is anyone welcome?

maybe can you post a pic of round 1 of the PTA vs JHB
and tell us more about the venue

hello hello hello !

absolutely anyone is welcome to attend !

even though the theme (challenge) is JHB vs PTA, anyone can attend, we had quite a few requests from Pretoria vapers wanting to attend the meets but was obviously a little too far for them to travel to the venues around Joburg, so we found a venue right in the middle between the 2 cities and wanted to see which city would have more attendees, the first one of this sort was held on 19th March and Joburg won (58 JHB vapers and 17 PTA vapers on the day - 78 of us). We now having a REMATCH ("REWICK") on the 21st May.

plenty info on the Vape Meets can be found here

the venue is a quaint little venue in the heart of Midrand (Kyalami) called The Local Bar & Kitchen with secure parking, music, food & drinks, pool tables and child friendly, check here

I also did a live walk around video of the 19th March meet which was at The Local, check here

...hope to see you all there

hello hello hello !

absolutely anyone is welcome to attend !

even though the theme (challenge) is JHB vs PTA, anyone can attend, we had quite a few requests from Pretoria vapers wanting to attend the meets but was obviously a little too far for them to travel to the venues around Joburg, so we found a venue right in the middle between the 2 cities and wanted to see which city would have more attendees, the first one of this sort was held on 19th March and Joburg won (58 JHB vapers and 17 PTA vapers on the day - 78 of us). We now having a REMATCH ("REWICK") on the 21st May.

plenty info on the Vape Meets can be found here

the venue is a quaint little venue in the heart of Midrand (Kyalami) called The Local Bar & Kitchen with secure parking, music, food & drinks, pool tables and child friendly, check here

I also did a live walk around video of the 19th March meet which was at The Local, check here

...hope to see you all there

Thanks for the extra info. Appreciate it
Sounds great.
Vape meets are always super because over the years I've found its the people and the community side of vaping that is so special.

Thanks for the extra info. Appreciate it
Sounds great.
Vape meets are always super because over the years I've found its the people and the community side of vaping that is so special.

...very special, I'm addicted

Here you go, this man thinks out of the box. No I never mentioned beards and NO you do not have to show us, we will take your word for it like gentlemen do.

You mean I'm going to shave my overly-manly chest and not even going to show it off? That's a bit of a waste.

Please Note - there is no prize for the smoothest chest on the day !

Huge Thanks to YZER CLOUDS @Hooked for sponsoring 3 great prizes for the 21 May REWICK JHB vs PTA ROUND 2 Vape Meet !

...you rock lady !

IMG-20220412-WA0008.jpg

Last edited:
great big thanks to G Drops for the prize sponsors !!

dankie dames !

FB_IMG_1652812859145.jpg
FB_IMG_1652812867860.jpg

our longest standing sponsor to date, each and every time !

thank you @charln for the prizes sponsor !

...love you long time !

FB_IMG_1652982294127.jpg

Back