2 Deals 3 months adding Renaldo Rheeder to my Vendor list

Steyn777

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
I wanted to wait until I new everything this Mod had to offer before I bragged about it on here, but that may take months.
The Mod I'm referring to is the VT75 Color from Hcigar. I have been a squonker since my inception but felt the Zues needed a home. Took all of 3 minutes from thinking about it, to speaking with @RenaldoRheeder to placing the order.
I LOVE this thing! It fits perfectly in the hand (this is a big issue for me) its rests in total balance on a platform and it looks so damn good I might try and use it as a pick up line.
The condition is exceptional, brand spanking new exceptional and the sale came with a 26650 battery included (which came in its own case btw)
This is my 2nd time dealing with Renaldo this year, bought a Hcigar VT Inbox squonker from him a few months ago as well. Sadly this deal could not include a visit but the logistical arrangements was impressive.

@RenaldoRheeder can't wait to see what my next setup looks like, lol!
Thanks again for a great buying experience.

I wanted to wait until I new everything this Mod had to offer before I bragged about it on here, but that may take months.
The Mod I'm referring to is the VT75 Color from Hcigar. I have been a squonker since my inception but felt the Zues needed a home. Took all of 3 minutes from thinking about it, to speaking with @RenaldoRheeder to placing the order.
I LOVE this thing! It fits perfectly in the hand (this is a big issue for me) its rests in total balance on a platform and it looks so damn good I might try and use it as a pick up line.
The condition is exceptional, brand spanking new exceptional and the sale came with a 26650 battery included (which came in its own case btw)
This is my 2nd time dealing with Renaldo this year, bought a Hcigar VT Inbox squonker from him a few months ago as well. Sadly this deal could not include a visit but the logistical arrangements was impressive.

@RenaldoRheeder can't wait to see what my next setup looks like, lol!
Thanks again for a great buying experience.

Thank mate - glad that you are enjoying it. As you said: second time in recent months, and you are the perfect buyer. Always a pleasure to do business.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back