2 Months Off The Stinkies

Oh she is!.. and i am glad that we made this choice.. i never expected it to turn out so positively ! - and i must mention that i find this forum very appealing.

I missed this thread

Congrats @hands on the 2 months! Great achievement indeed

And to all the other members who have recently quit smoking. Well done. It is a great feeling!

Enjoy the journey

Well done @hands
I'll be stinky free for two months in a few days :)
Best think I ever did.
I quite once before for 7 (yes 7) years. Started again 3 years ago, so I know I can do it. This time is much more enjoyable though. Love Vaping :p

This time you are not quitting nicotine. that's the difference - with vaping you keep the nicotine and you can get the "throat hit", you keep the habit (of smoking, of inhaling nicotine) except that it is not smoke, it's vapour. You can keep the nicotine intake level up, or you can gradually decrease it. otoh, smoking, quitting without vaping, you start decreasing the nicotine (and all the other stuff added to tobacco) and decreasing the smoke breaks and so on right from the start, you have to...you get the Mind vs Ego thing going on. With vaping, you don't have to cut down, you can indulge as much as you like.

Gratz to all the freshly stinky-free fellas and gals!

I know how proud I am of my personal journey to stinky-freedom, and I am sure you are just as proud with yours.
May we remain stinky-free for good!

well done Lala. i am sure you can kick it for good this time, vaping is a lot more fun than smoking. 7 years was a long time to be free from smoking. please don't start that up ever again.

Back