20700 batteries for mech

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Hi,
Can anyone recommend a good 20700 battery for mech applications? Like in the 0.2 Ohm range? And perhaps where I can get some of these high drain batteries?

I see I have the Sanyo 30A at the moment (got it with a mod in a 2nd hand deal) and they work great, but can't find stock anywhere. I have used the iJoys in my Pulse mech without any issues as well though. Just looking into the options available. These are for my favorite mods at the moment.

I see I have the Sanyo 30A at the moment (got it with a mod in a 2nd hand deal) and they work great, but can't find stock anywhere. I have used the iJoys in my Pulse mech without any issues as well though. Just looking into the options available. These are for my favorite mods at the moment.

Thanks, but I see that is the 15A ones. I believe I'm looking for the 20700A range which is rated at 30A.

Looks like it will be iJoys if I can't find stock of the Sanyo 30A somewhere. I tried 21700's, but they are just too wide for the door to fit right. Otherwise they fit perfectly.

Back