Kazi

New Vaper
LV

Awards
ITEMS BEING SOLD:
2x Subtank Mini & 2x Ijust2 2600mAh Batteries
http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/217641883/E_cigarettes_x_2_Subtank_Mini_Ijust2_Bat_2_each.html

PRICE:
R1200 for everything (see below)

CONDITION:
As good as new

DELIVERY/COLLECTION:
Will send via Post Office (Transport incl. in price)

REASON FOR SELLING:
Quitted fags and e-cigs

Sold together only: 2x Kangertech Subtank Mini clearomizers with their RBA's incl. + 2x Ijust 2 - 2600mAh Batteries. (this is 2x complete E-cigarette setups and still in 100% working condition with no leaks etc. etc.) Also included: 2 sets Spare subtank mini pyrex glass with the O-rings; spare coil fastening screws + small blue screw driver; 3x OCC 1.2 ohm coils; Wire to rebuild the RBA coils and 4 sheets of sealed Japanese cotton to use as wicking material.

For free with the deal: 1x Melo tank with RBA (old type that must be filled by loosening a screw on the bottom)

Do not miss this bargain - all in 100% working condition and only 4 months old!
Still trying to sell my vape gear. I am willing to reduce the price to R1000 for everything: 2x Subtank mini's with spares; 2x Ijust 2600mah batteries; 1x Melo tank with RBA and ALL the other extra's as in the pic.

I maybe interested. What sort of postage to JHB ? Is it possible to use Courier Guy ?

R700 x2 for subtanks ; R400x2 for batteries; R300 for e-juice; R200 for 1x Melo tank/RBA + R90 postage .... OK, market price is R2790 then....now yours for only R1000.00. Save R1790

Do not forget the 3x 1.2 ohm OCC coils, some kanthal wire and Jap cotton.
Cheers

Hi guys, package posted: Tracking number = PE844744097ZA
Warmachine, Pls confirm when received - So that our friend, Shaunnadan, can close.
Whatever you baught them for, enjoy them Bro - I smoked fags for 30 years and these subtanks with the Ijust batteries got me of them.

New add placed: Selling an iStick 60W TC (with cover) + Cloupor Cloutank M2

You can, although my parcel is sitting in the WitsPos warehouse. Least we know SA Post lives up to it's label of snail mail :rofl:

I am sure I could walk quicker from Upington to Joburg

Capture.JPG

Back