3fvape #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moerse Rooikat

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
dam 2 has not landed and here we go again keep forgetting things. and then same one new wants to join, and i keep them small so customs don't bug me under r3500

so who wants in i have space for 1 maybe 2 depends on what you all want
this one will be ordered on the 6 April and here on the 17th
3fvape see if there is something you like shipping will be around $15 max
@Dietz @Braki

dam 2 has not landed and here we go again keep forgetting things. and then same one new wants to join, and i keep them small so customs don't bug me under r3500

so who wants in i have space for 1 maybe 2 depends on what you all want
this one will be ordered on the 6 April and here on the 17th
3fvape see if there is something you like shipping will be around $15 max
@Dietz @Braki

Dont stress to much about customs we have done about 4 or 5 3f group buys at around 10k a pop with 10 or 12 people and never had any customs issues.
DHL are awesome.

Dont stress to much about customs we have done about 4 or 5 3f group buys at around 10k a pop with 10 or 12 people and never had any customs issues.
DHL are awesome.
good to know will be testing this.
yes and no on dhl
i almost killed the delivery man from dhl
idiot look at a gate and think its locked lets go. if i dit not go outside at that time it would have been me and his bos on the phone
the rest of dhl wow excellent

O yes and regarding to your 2nd 3f GB. When you do a GB if iteams are not on 24hr but 3-7 days you can land up waiting some time sometimes.
We had to wait 3 weeks for 3f to get some items that were marked 3-7days because of supplier issues.

So when we do , do GB now we try and stick to strictly 24HR items only that way within a week or week and a half we have our gear in our hands.

O yes and regarding to your 2nd 3f GB. When you do a GB if iteams are not on 24hr but 3-7 days you can land up waiting some time sometimes.
We had to wait 3 weeks for 3f to get some items that were marked 3-7days because of supplier issues.

So when we do , do GB now we try and stick to strictly 24HR items only that way within a week or week and a half we have our gear in our hands.
yes i take that in to mind order on Friday they ship next Friday and here the wensday after

last chance closing at 6pm
orders should be here by the 19 April
shipping $10 (R123)

Are you guys going to do one when the Vandy Vape reg squonkers get released? I see they are currently on pre-order.

Did you guys receive your goods from 3FVape in good time?

I ordered from them last week and paid the DHL shipping charge @ USD47.55. They shipped on the 18th and it seems to be stuck in Shenzen for the last 4 days now. They sent me a link to track it but it ain't no DHL tracking number, Some company called 4PX.

Today I got a mail from them saying they want to ship my goods........(again?) but my ZIP code is wrong......

So now I'm thinking I have a problem.

Are these guys solid? Just looking for a bit of positive feedback on 3FVape.....

Did you guys receive your goods from 3FVape in good time?

I ordered from them last week and paid the DHL shipping charge @ USD47.55. They shipped on the 18th and it seems to be stuck in Shenzen for the last 4 days now. They sent me a link to track it but it ain't no DHL tracking number, Some company called 4PX.

Today I got a mail from them saying they want to ship my goods........(again?) but my ZIP code is wrong......

So now I'm thinking I have a problem.

Are these guys solid? Just looking for a bit of positive feedback on 3FVape.....
i just got the same problem from them yes 3 shipments down all good 4th one is a mess up
glad to heer you got the same problem

i just got the same problem from them yes 3 shipments down all good 4th one is a mess up
glad to heer you got the same problem
I'll let you know what I get from them. So far, I'm pretty peeved with this lot. Sick of these "Sorry for that" mails they keep sending with the same useless link that shows nothing is happening. They say it is on its way and should arrive in good time,but the status shows in Shenzen and measured. Been like that for 4 days now and I think they are feeding me a little bit of horse........

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I'll let you know what I get from them. So far, I'm pretty peeved with this lot. Sick of these "Sorry for that" mails they keep sending with the same useless link that shows nothing is happening. They say it is on its way and should arrive in good time,but the status shows in Shenzen and measured. Been like that for 4 days now and I think they are feeding me a little bit of horse........

i hear you

So I got a mail from 3FVape today showing me the issue with the city and suburb fields on the DHL site. Its true that they are a bit of a mess so I sent them a screen shot of what I need them to be.

Just after 5 this afternoon they phoned me from China...... Just to confirm the details. I must say that I'm very surprised by the call but let's hope they get it to me asap.

So I got a mail from 3FVape today showing me the issue with the city and suburb fields on the DHL site. Its true that they are a bit of a mess so I sent them a screen shot of what I need them to be.

Just after 5 this afternoon they phoned me from China...... Just to confirm the details. I must say that I'm very surprised by the call but let's hope they get it to me asap.

yes mine was via email
it is dhl that did a update on all the jip codes and mest things up.

My shipment did arrive today, haven't opened the package yet but it was dropped off by RAM this morning.

Hope you guys came right with yours.

The general way for the chinese vendors 3fvape and efun is that they fill up a van with orders first before they actually take it to dhl. That is were most of the hold ups come from. So far efun.top wins in the shipping department. 5 working days from placing the order to the stuff arriving in joburg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back