510 pin!!!

ABDROSS

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello all vapers!

So recently I got myself an OG CSMNT RDA. However, It only came with a Squonk pin and not the standard pin. The person I bought it from only used it for squonking so no standard pin.

Is there anyone that can assist on making one? or does anyone have any spares laying around for sale? or is it even possible that some other 510 might fit in the atty? I did my research and our friend google was no help at all. If theres a store that sells these spares in SA that would be great. Thinking of getting the C2MNT (V2) or the Layercake and trying that 510 pin but not sure if it will actually work.

Thanks!

Hello all vapers!

So recently I got myself an OG CSMNT RDA. However, It only came with a Squonk pin and not the standard pin. The person I bought it from only used it for squonking so no standard pin.

Is there anyone that can assist on making one? or does anyone have any spares laying around for sale? or is it even possible that some other 510 might fit in the atty? I did my research and our friend google was no help at all. If theres a store that sells these spares in SA that would be great. Thinking of getting the C2MNT (V2) or the Layercake and trying that 510 pin but not sure if it will actually work.

Thanks!
I can certainly make you one if you give me the measurements, (PM me), or, you could tap your existing squonk 510 connector and pop in a small grubscrew, or ... as a number of vapers do ... shove a toothpick into the hole :rolleyes:

Back