A Glimpse into the Regulatory Future of Vaping

Geez! seems there are going to be tighter vape control than gun control.
Because clearly vaping kills more people than firearms! My concern is more than just as to vaping. If this goes through it will set a precedent for the ability of institutional control of people. What's next?

If any thing at all vapers will move to underground activities think it's just a regulation so tobacco companies don't loose power in SA I think we are relatively safe as most people think our box mods resemble detonators

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As was stated in the one video , we need to make a stand , and be loud about it and also raise more awereness through things like Vape Con (radio ads , pole advertising , social media etc). The one thing that we must look at the past is , the worst thing you can do is take away peoples right to choose and make it a law ....

Convert convert convert , the more smokers we can convert the more voices we have , I am on two and counting :)

If the Vape Con organizers read this , I am willing to help in any way I can to raise awareness be it social media , putting up posters , standing at the robots to deal out flyers please shout. Not sure if the flyers have already been printed but maybe some facts about vaping on the reverse side would also assist with all the myths going around in the media ....

Back