Ace of Vapes - Bump "Icy" Day

Mida Khan

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
On a hot Summer day, Cuboid in hand, a refreshing idea came our way.

Something cold, Something satisfying, A qencher of thirst, we decided to make it our first!

Went through a year and a half of trials and tests to produce only the best- a refreshing ice cold coke!

And that is how "Icy Cola" by Ace of Vapes came to be, Proudly on Ecigssa as a 2017 Nominee in the Beverage Category!

Launched in 30mls chubby guerillas for just over a month, "Icy Cola" won 3rd place!

The attention "Icy Cola" received on Ecigssa's prestigious platform drew great interest and to date, "Icy Cola" is proud to be in 21 reputable stores!

"Icy Cola" is available in 30mls in 0, 3 & 6 mg
and recently launched 60mls in 0, 3 & 6mg

Watch this space for "Icy Cola" comp coming soon!

Attachments

• IMG-20170904-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20170904-WA0001.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 19
On a hot Summer day, Cuboid in hand, a refreshing idea came our way.

Something cold, Something satisfying, A qencher of thirst, we decided to make it our first!

Went through a year and a half of trials and tests to produce only the best- a refreshing ice cold coke!

And that is how "Icy Cola" by Ace of Vapes came to be, Proudly on Ecigssa as a 2017 Nominee in the Beverage Category!

Launched in 30mls chubby guerillas for just over a month, "Icy Cola" won 3rd place!

The attention "Icy Cola" received on Ecigssa's prestigious platform drew great interest and to date, "Icy Cola" is proud to be in 21 reputable stores!

"Icy Cola" is available in 30mls in 0, 3 & 6 mg
and recently launched 60mls in 0, 3 & 6mg

Watch this space for "Icy Cola" comp coming soon!

I loved it. i took a 60ml bottle with me to Saudi Arabia and passed it around a bit for people to sample. Ended up having to get 10 more 60ml bottles for my peeps that side.

I loved it. i took a 60ml bottle with me to Saudi Arabia and passed it around a bit for people to sample. Ended up having to get 10 more 60ml bottles for my peeps that side.

Superb! Icy Cola has been to Saudi!

Your kinds words are appreciated ;)

Lovely writeup @Mida Khan
Still need to try this ICY COLA!

Looking forward to it - even though I usually do not like cola type sweets etc - strangely I love the drink Coca Cola!

Thank you
Lovely writeup @Mida Khan
Still need to try this ICY COLA!

Looking forward to it - even though I usually do not like cola type sweets etc - strangely I love the drink Coca Cola!

Thank you @Silver!

Coke just hits the sweet spot! In my case its a must after a biryani lol

@Rafique

Try our Icy Cola for a quality menthol liquid.

We also do 'Add Ice' 1-2 drops in any joose will add the icy menthol flavour ;)

Forgot about the Icy Cola @Mida Khan
Thanks for the reminder
:)

Back