Advice for my wife's first vape, please?

CJB85

Enthusiastically Clueless
LV

Awards
It looks like I may have landed the first hit in the battle to get my wife off cigarettes!
She tried a few toots on my MTL setup the other night and agreed that it is nice (she loves the flavours), but has ZERO interest in DL vaping.

After a bit of browsing around, she seems quite interested in either the Uwell Nunchaku, or the Advken Owl tube mods. I will be doing all her builds and maintenance, so MTL RTA it will be. I want to spare her any leaking issues and she is very much looking for something "pretty and not big"... Do I look for an Ammit, or do I do something like the OBS Engine MTL?

Are the two tube mods solid enough options, or should I try get her to look at something like the Tesla Punk 86w tube mod, Aegis Solo, Sigelei Swallowtail etc as well? Her biggest requirement has been "nothing that looks like a damn hand grenade"...

Once the mod and tank has been sorted, juice options are next.
She is very interested in a nice coffee vape, so what is going to be the best MTL coffee vape (I think around 6mg will be good, she still coughs from the vape at times, so don't want too harsh a throat hit) with lots of good flavour?

Back