Advice for new kit

@Idrees the tank on the pico is a Goblin mini, love the vape on it... Awesome flavor and pretty decent clouds! I think many people on this forum will agree that it's a great little tank

Both mods perform equally well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3754450a0333c886b70cbb6145626d34.jpg

Just for interests sake, here my pico and VTC... Love both of these setups

How is the build quality on the pico compared to the evic ?

How is the build quality on the pico compared to the evic ?

Build quality is good, feels like a solid little device... What I also like is the steel finish on the top of the mod, think it does well to prevent atty rash

The Pico is awesome let me tell you how.
* anodized casing
* bottom buttons don't get eliquid spills
* identical electronics as evic vtc mini
* accepts the Griffin and most 22mm atomisers
* light weight, handles a fall better than most
* Battery compartment design is ingenious and convenient

The Pico is awesome let me tell you how.
* anodized casing
* bottom buttons don't get eliquid spills
* identical electronics as evic vtc mini
* accepts the Griffin and most 22mm atomisers
* light weight, handles a fall better than most
* Battery compartment design is ingenious and convenient

I second this

Why the Pico is not awesome
* cannot use with very tall tanks because toppling
* tolerance is tight between battery cap and atomizer, uwell crown won't fit.
*bottom buttons can be awkward

Atomizers I have used it with.
Griffin, Simba.

Thanks to everyone for the all the advise, I am going to opt for the Pico and Goblin Mini V2.
Does anyone know where to find the V2

Went to VapeClub to pick up the Pico and they had a Goblin Mini so just got it as well :aplastao: Thanks everyone for all the help

Attachments

• IMG_5451.JPG
    IMG_5451.JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 21
3c49f1f434a2cce0483870b4f400fcb0.jpg
really really awesome vape thanks guys once again. The goblin is great on flavour. Hard for me to build on so got a buddy to help me out, I'll get a hang of it soon. Just need another drip tip though

Idrees, that is the exact kit I'm planning on buying to complement my current setup of iStick 60W TC with Melo 2 tank. I work at home so portability isn't a big issue for me, the mod sits on my study desk all day. But the iStick was just a tad too big for me to take with when I visit mates. So I'll take the Pico & Goblin out with me and use the other kit as my at-home vape. Although I'll also swap between the two and vape one while the other charges.

@RichJB you definitely wont go wrong. I've only been using for the day, but i can say it's quite amazing n really compact

Very happy with my pico/subtank combo.I love the versatility of the subtank.It has every kind of premade coil you could want,now including awesome ceramics and spares are readily available.
Do yourself a favour and check out the classifieds to find new gear.No point in breaking the bank if you aren't sure you'll like a product or not.All of the stuff I've got from guys here cost next to nothing compared to new gear and it was all good as new.Good luck

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

@Byakko how are the ceramics for the Subtank ?

Awesome,clean taste,huge clouds,only complaint was that my subtank got very hot with the ceramic coil

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I will definitely give them a try

Back