Advice on new Regulated Mod

BigMacZA

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I'm looking for some good advice. I am looking at upgrading my current MOD. Been running an iStick Pico with a Baby Beast tank. Very happy with the Baby Beast, but want to upgrade the Mod. Mainly for better battery life. More wattage won't hurt either.

Got around R1200 to spend on a new Mod.....any suggestions and reason for the suggestion?

When going to a Dual Battery mod.
Look at what can charge from the device.

Personally
Ill be buying a Voopoo Drag.
157watt
2 battery
Charge from device.
R1000 ive seen at VapePulse

Have a look at the sigelie duo 2-3 its a new mod on The market and looks good 175w with 2 batterys and 255w with 3 price R900

54dff04a1cefe153cbb2f138a3f80fbf.png

https://www.vapeaway.co.za/collections/regulated-mods/products/sigelei-fuchai-duo-3-175w-tc-box-mod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When going to a Dual Battery mod.
Look at what can charge from the device.

Personally
Ill be buying a Voopoo Drag.
157watt
2 battery
Charge from device.
R1000 ive seen at VapePulse
I'm with @Mark121m I own a crap load of devices of all types and needed another like a hole in the head but was so intrigued by the Drag and what it delivers for the price I couldn't resist.And I wasn't disappointed.Plus it's built like a tank and the DNA like programabilty makes it a no brainier.

The iJoy Captain is also a worthy mention. I've seen it on @Sir Vape Website. It takes 2 20700 batteries (included) and does not cost a fortune. The 20700 batteries is what makes this mod stand out from the crowd. The battery life should be better and overall performance will be great as well.

@BigMacZA If you want a proper opinion on this mod, tune in to @BigGuy live stream on YouTube at 8.30pm. You can ask any Vape related questions and get an honest answer.

Here's a link to the channel:

Like and Subscribe to stay updated. I hope you find what you're looking for.

The iJoy Captain is also a worthy mention. I've seen it on @Sir Vape Website. It takes 2 20700 batteries (included) and does not cost a fortune. The 20700 batteries is what makes this mod stand out from the crowd. The battery life should be better and overall performance will be great as well.

@BigMacZA If you want a proper opinion on this mod, tune in to @BigGuy live stream on YouTube at 8.30pm. You can ask any Vape related questions and get an honest answer.

Here's a link to the channel:

Like and Subscribe to stay updated. I hope you find what you're looking for.

This also a very good option. Vape club has it for R990 https://www.vapeclub.co.za/collecti...upplies-the-power/products/ijoy-captain-pd270

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how is the hunt for a new device.
Im helping another New vaper.
Letting them look at a the SMOK AL85 or Alien220w.
Then showing them a Smok v8 stick.

I jusy dont like this dam TFV8 beast n baby beast tanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The hunt continues. Doing lots of review watching etc. Will post once a decision has been finally made.

Thats awesome.

Do you have a list like a top 5 or top10

You never know

Could be the same or it may have been fixed

Have decided on the Wismec Reuleaux RX200S. Hood battery life and solid mod with alot of good reviews. Still small enough for the pocket with plenty room for growth. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Have decided on the Wismec Reuleaux RX200S. Hood battery life and solid mod with alot of good reviews. Still small enough for the pocket with plenty room for growth. Thanks for all the suggestions.
Wow a Rx200s

Why not the Rx2.3
Or the Smok Gx2.4

Back