Advice on next buy

Mahir

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys. I'm looking to get a new regulated mod with the following features.

-Small, compact and well constructed
-Houses dual 18650 batteries
-Has efficient 2A USB Charging
-Can read builds of 0.1 ohms
-No worries of paint jobs scratching or peeling

What do you guys recommend? I was looking at the Tesla Invader 3 (But no USB charging) as well as the Minikin V1.5 and RX2/3 but these mods are so mainstream. I'm looking at spending around 1200 for the mod alone so no DNAs for me. What do you guys think I should go for?

Hmmm, Im not aware of any dual battery mod with trustworthy 2A charging, do yourself a favour and buy a dedicated charger, much safer and you can charge a set while you vape. Unless you are a die hard hipster, i dont see the problem with mainstream mods, they are popular for good reasons. if you like the form factor of the RX2/3 you will be better off with the minikin v2 (tougher finish, better build quality) if you carry your mod in your pocket the V1.5 will be better, but will overhang with tanks larger than 23mm unless you dont mind a sleave
1480864530628-1952861760.jpg

Hohm Slice from Vape Cartel. Not two batteries, but one 26650 and fast onboard charging.

Hi guys. I'm looking to get a new regulated mod with the following features.

-Small, compact and well constructed
-Houses dual 18650 batteries
-Has efficient 2A USB Charging
-Can read builds of 0.1 ohms
-No worries of paint jobs scratching or peeling

What do you guys recommend? I was looking at the Tesla Invader 3 (But no USB charging) as well as the Minikin V1.5 and RX2/3 but these mods are so mainstream. I'm looking at spending around 1200 for the mod alone so no DNAs for me. What do you guys think I should go for?
Noisy Cricket V2 @ R600 http://www.vapecartel.co.za/collections/mod-devices/products/noisy-cricket-v2-d25-mod
and get a proper external charger (either nitecore D2 or D4, not the i series) with the change.

The only reason I didn't go for the Hohm Slice was the battery, some others have said it is difficult to use? They can weigh in on that ... good luck :-D

I will be a bit biased in my opinion, as I am leaning more towards "Semi-Mechanical Mods". I have two Tesla Invader 3's and I must say, I am more than happy. Excellent battery life and easy to find your sweet spot with the pedometer. No hassles, no paint peeling, remarkably robust, zero battery door rattle. Build to last a long time. The blue is so sexy. Although straight forward, with a simple chip --Nice safety features so you won't blow your hand off.

Having said that, if you consider the other features you desire, want value for money, a "500 day warranty" with a charging port, good looks and some nice features, then I will say go for the Hohm Slice.

Edit

Forgot to mention: I had endless problems with my RX 2/3 as much as I love everything about it.

I currently have a
I will be a bit biased in my opinion, as I am leaning more towards "Semi-Mechanical Mods". I have two Tesla Invader 3's and I must say, I am more than happy. Excellent battery life and easy to find your sweet spot with the pedometer. No hassles, no paint peeling, remarkably robust, zero battery door rattle. Build to last a long time. The blue is so sexy. Although straight forward, with a simple chip --Nice safety features so you won't blow your hand off.

Having said that, if you consider the other features you desire, want value for money, a "500 day warranty" with a charging port, good looks and some nice features, then I will say go for the Hohm Slice.

Edit

Forgot to mention: I had endless problems with my RX 2/3 as much as I love everything about it.

Yeah, I had a Tesla invader 3 and it was by far the best high power mod I owned. I think I'm just going to get another one

Back