Advice would be appreciated..

GerharddP

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Scheveningen, Den Haag, Kingdom of The Netherlands
Hi all

As pay day is aroumd the corner. I kindly request some help/opinions.

I am torn between beauty(cherry bomber) and the beast (diy mosfet box from vapecartel).

I want the ready made man-ness of the CB big hunk o luminum but also enjoy the idea of making my own to my liking..

How long does the batteries last for on dual 18650 on low ohm builds?

Your opinions are appreciated.

Hi all

As pay day is aroumd the corner. I kindly request some help/opinions.

I am torn between beauty(cherry bomber) and the beast (diy mosfet box from vapecartel).

I want the ready made man-ness of the CB big hunk o luminum but also enjoy the idea of making my own to my liking..

How long does the batteries last for on dual 18650 on low ohm builds?

Your opinions are appreciated.

I like your thinking but cannot assist you here, also was looking for advice from anyone on the Cloupor T8 150W, impressive, but is it any good, just need bigger and bigger "man-ness" mods!

I run 0.25 ohm duals om my billow with two smurfs in the mosfet box and I get two 5ml tanks of juice before I change. Batteries will then be on 3.7v.
I love my mosfet box!

I run 0.25 ohm duals om my billow with two smurfs in the mosfet box and I get two 5ml tanks of juice before I change. Batteries will then be on 3.7v.
I love my mosfet box!
That's what I want to hear..I want to start going below .05 more but at the moment if I do that and crank up the watts the battery life goes up in smoke...or vape quite quickly.

Mosfet boxes are great but i do not recommend them unless you are a experienced vapor and you understand the ohm law very well. If you are looking to get one i would recommend you tread it as a dangerous box can so much can go wrong quickly.

For example - There no battery protection (ie putting batts in wrong way will cause a short)
- Depending on you build you will require batteries that are capable of running the current through them,
- Correct wiring of 510 , battery pack etc. (You dont want to create any shorts or cause miss firing on the device.

So my advice is if you do get one just be very cautious as i always am :p

I bought the Dimitri for the same reasons you want one of these two mech mods. Had it for 3 days & sold it. IMHO I find a regulated device kicks far more and at a constant power output.

Mosfet boxes are great but i do not recommend them unless you are a experienced vapor and you understand the ohm law very well. If you are looking to get one i would recommend you tread it as a dangerous box can so much can go wrong quickly.

For example - There no battery protection (ie putting batts in wrong way will cause a short)
- Depending on you build you will require batteries that are capable of running the current through them,
- Correct wiring of 510 , battery pack etc. (You dont want to create any shorts or cause miss firing on the device.

So my advice is if you do get one just be very cautious as i always am :p
Well I am an electrician by trade and a PLC programmer/installer/project manager by education;-)

I pretty sure I wont blow myself up as i will be adding reverse battery protection to the circuit as well as resettable fuses. I'm thinking of adding low voltage protection as well..any one want to buy my boxes...:lipssealed::rofl:

I bought the Dimitri for the same reasons you want one of these two mech mods. Had it for 3 days & sold it. IMHO I find a regulated device kicks far more and at a constant power output.
For that price I can even convert it to another format. I'm really not a guy for regulated mods. But there is a place for all kind of mods. I can't tinker with regulated stuff. I hate electronics, because I don't know electronics. :rofl: I'm a mechanical person in all things in life.

There is just something "panzy" about reg mods...no offence. I have three reg mods but there is just an allure to mech that i cant resist.

For that price I can even convert it to another format. I'm really not a guy for regulated mods. But there is a place for all kind of mods. I can't tinker with regulated stuff. I hate electronics, because I don't know electronics. :rofl: I'm a mechanical person in all things in life.
Thats awesome mate! And I agree with you. The pricing is often less than half. I was a mechanical crusader for a LOOOONG time and never thought I would be writing this. All my mech mods are being prepared as museum pieces :p

Back