Advise neede (tarot nano)

Roodt

In vapour we trust
LV

Awards
Sup

I recently got back to vaping after a year of stinkies (hard habit to kick).

I have two starter mods in mind (i want both) the smok al85 and the tarot nano.

The smok will be the most used (replaceable 18650 for the win) and the nano will be the out and about setup.

I have a few questions though.
1. Will my griffin 25 mini fit on the al85?
2. What are the best coils for the nano?
3. What first hand experience do the members have with these kits, and what are the cons on both?

I currently have a pico squeeze (still love it, going to keep it) and a istick tc60w (with the griffin 25 mini)

1. Yes it'll fit
2. Don't know
3. They are both tiny but the tarot is especially diminutive. I used a tarot nano yesterday, it worked well pushing a dripper @60W surprisingly. Smok AL85 is really attractive looking and I'm sure it performs fine.
Not sure if it has any paint flaking issues.

1. Yes it'll fit
2. Don't know
3. They are both tiny but the tarot is especially diminutive. I used a tarot nano yesterday, it worked well pushing a dripper @60W surprisingly. Smok AL85 is really attractive looking and I'm sure it performs fine.
Not sure if it has any paint flaking issues.
Shots, thanks for the feedback, really appreciated.

I have a few questions though.
1. Will my griffin 25 mini fit on the al85?
Yes

2. What are the best coils for the nano?
The Ceramic EUC coils work well

3. What first hand experience do the members have with these kits, and what are the cons on both?
Owned the Tarot Nano and while it is an excellent kit I much preferred putting my Baby Beast on there.

I have the al85 as a compact mod to carry around and totally love it it is an awesome mod

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Wishing you all the best with your vaping journey this time @Roodt
All the best

Shots, thanks Andre i will keep that in mind.

Another quick question: are these setups good for mtl? I usually puff less than 2 seconds, and dont do massive MTL hits.
I can only speak to the Tarot Nano kit, which I software upgraded and tested for a day or so with a convert in mind. I could adjust the tank to quite a comfortable MTL for me. Loved the form factor.

What flavour profiles do you like to vape?

I find the euc ceramic coils especially suited to the fruity and fruity menthol profiles

What flavour profiles do you like to vape?

I find the euc ceramic coils especially suited to the fruity and fruity menthol profiles
I started off on coffee flavours, but moved on to menthol flavours now, seems to hit the spot better (wifes makes a awesome blueberry menthol) so it seems that the EUC coils will fit the bill nicely.

Just to update.

I settled on the AL85, got it yesterday, loving it so far, awesome little mod.
Now only still awaiting the delivery of the Nautilus 2 i ordered.

Anyone have experienced with the nautilus 2?

Back