ADVKEN CP TF RTA

Downtown Vapoury

www.downtownvapoury.co.za
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Personally one of the BEST Rta,s i have used..

Product introduction:

Advken CP TF RTA is an upgrade single coil RTA from Advken family, which features 3.0ml of e-juice with the standard glass tank section and 4ml with the bubble glass tank section. Constructed by 304 Stainless Steel, Advken CP TF RTA also supports top slide filling design for convenient refilling liquid without leakage, and it adopts unique postless rebuild deck for easy single coil building. Plus the top airflow system, and the NI80 Coil with 0.3ohm resistance, it will bring wonderful flavor and astounding vaping experience.

Link : http://www.vapepulse.co.za/index.php?route=product/product&path=81&product_id=1532

advken_cp_tf_rta_1_-500x500.jpg

Parameters:

Size: 24*45mm
Material: 304 Stainless Steel
Capacity: 3ml/4ml
Thread: 510 thread

Advken CP TF RTA comes with:

1 * CP TF RTA
1 * Doctor Coil Accessory Bag
1 * Advken Card
1 * Clean Cloth
1 * Screwdriver
1 * Doctor Coil Preloaded Cotton
1 * Straight Glass
1 * Ni80 Coil(0.3ohm)

Just a headsup @Downtown Vapoury
When you click on the link provided it goes to your site and I can see the product in the background
But after clicking that I am of legal age - then it reverts to the home page.
Just letting you know

I see that if I go back to your site afterward using another link - then it goes to the product

Just a headsup @Downtown Vapoury
When you click on the link provided it goes to your site and I can see the product in the background
But after clicking that I am of legal age - then it reverts to the home page.
Just letting you know

I see that if I go back to your site afterward using another link - then it goes to the product
Thank you.

We are moving site our new domain will be downtownvapoury.co.za

All issues will be sorted out with a brand new interface and super easy functionality.

I agree with you on this.it has awesome flavour and you cant really wick it wrong. And it doesnt leak.
I had the original version,cant remember a side filling port and will definitely replace the one that was stolen.
Personally one of the BEST Rta,s i have used..

Product introduction:

Advken CP TF RTA is an upgrade single coil RTA from Advken family, which features 3.0ml of e-juice with the standard glass tank section and 4ml with the bubble glass tank section. Constructed by 304 Stainless Steel, Advken CP TF RTA also supports top slide filling design for convenient refilling liquid without leakage, and it adopts unique postless rebuild deck for easy single coil building. Plus the top airflow system, and the NI80 Coil with 0.3ohm resistance, it will bring wonderful flavor and astounding vaping experience.

Link : http://www.vapepulse.co.za/index.php?route=product/product&path=81&product_id=1532

advken_cp_tf_rta_1_-500x500.jpg

Parameters:

Size: 24*45mm
Material: 304 Stainless Steel
Capacity: 3ml/4ml
Thread: 510 thread

Advken CP TF RTA comes with:

1 * CP TF RTA
1 * Doctor Coil Accessory Bag
1 * Advken Card
1 * Clean Cloth
1 * Screwdriver