Aegis boost RBA

Roodt

In vapour we trust
LV

Awards
Sup vapers

just a question. I am terribly interested in the Geekvape Aegis Boost, so i just want to get some first hand experience from real world users on this device. Stuff like battery life, how long the coils last and such. Also, has anyone tried the RBA, any thoughts on it?

One of the best pod type devices I've owned, i have many pods and rebuildable pods and i always find myself going back for my boost. Can't get a very restricted mtl from both the rba and normal commercial coils but can get a tight enough loose mtl lol if that makes sense. I use it with 12mg juice on the rba and 6mg with commercial coils.

Superb buy, battery life at around 18-25 watt range lasts me a day and some.

My only gripe is refilling the thing, its a nightmare if you dont get the angle right, juice bubbles will block the fill port and you will have juice everywhere, but once u masterbit, its becomes ok.

One of the best pod type devices I've owned, i have many pods and rebuildable pods and i always find myself going back for my boost. Can't get a very restricted mtl from both the rba and normal commercial coils but can get a tight enough loose mtl lol if that makes sense. I use it with 12mg juice on the rba and 6mg with commercial coils.

Superb buy, battery life at around 18-25 watt range lasts me a day and some.

My only gripe is refilling the thing, its a nightmare if you dont get the angle right, juice bubbles will block the fill port and you will have juice everywhere, but once u masterbit, its becomes ok.

thank you so much for all the useful information. As soon as the world returns to some form of normalcy, and my paycheck with it (lol) it is the first mod on my shopping list, well that and a metrick fuckton of nicotine.

thank you so much for all the useful information. As soon as the world returns to some form of normalcy, and my paycheck with it (lol) it is the first mod on my shopping list, well that and a metrick fuckton of nicotine.
The delay may do you a favour, can't say too much because i am not suppose to give out information yet but a new Boost will be available soon which accommodates an 18650 battery!

The delay may do you a favour, can't say too much because i am not suppose to give out information yet but a new Boost will be available soon which accommodates an 18650 battery!
Now that would be the perfect option. I will hold off on any purchases then, until that has become an option.
Thank you for the heads up.

Back