Aleader Box Killer 80W BF Squonker

Daniel

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
authentic-aleader-box-killer-80w-bf-squonker-tc-vw-variable-wattage-mod-black-blue-resin-180w-7ml-1-x-18650.jpg

authentic-aleader-box-killer-80w-bf-squonker-tc-vw-variable-wattage-mod-black-blue-resin-180w-7ml-1-x-18650.jpg

Looks interesting , most likely same chip as their original Orbit model.... I will be ordering one to review and test out.

Specs :

TC VW Variable Wattage Mod
1~80W, 7ml, 1 x 18650
Only review I could find on the board :

Looks interesting , most likely same chip as their original Orbit model.... I will be ordering one to review and test out.

Specs :

TC VW Variable Wattage Mod
1~80W, 7ml, 1 x 18650
Only review I could find on the board :

I've been craving a dual cell squonker but this is very nice.umm, the wheels are turning,hide the credit card!

Any idea when these will be arriving in SA and at what price point ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As with most Chinese vendors delays are a possibility I see 3F has changed from 3-7 days to "Pre-order" which normally means it's a way off

As with most Chinese vendors delays are a possibility I see 3F has changed from 3-7 days to "Pre-order" which normally means it's a way off

Trusty ol dripping for now then :party:

Ah Damn ,Keep us posted when you recieve yours!Would be keen to get into squonking without the hassle of the mech element and trying to achieve a decent price point

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ah Damn ,Keep us posted when you recieve yours!Would be keen to get into squonking without the hassle of the mech element and trying to achieve a decent price point

Will do but with silly season approaching I doubt I'll get it before Dec .....

Back