Innokin Coolfire Z80 Kit 80W with Zenith II - Review

Have you guys had any leaking issues at all with the coils?

Now I just need to wait for stock of 0.3 coils at the place you mentioned then I’ll order. Don’t want to only have one coil for her :eek:

The Sensis looks like it's going to be the next best thing. Don't waste too much time bro.

Have you guys had any leaking issues at all with the coils?
If you were to get any leaking it would likely be with the 0.8ohm coil which as discussed is the most inconsistent of the range but there are plenty of coil options.

A better chart for all the Z coils I found today. I noticed the old chart did not have all the Z coil models on it.

images (2).jpeg

Just got this kit and loving it.

For the guys that have been using it for a while:

Any recommendations for the hertz setting in FØ mode and wattage setting for the 0.3ohm coil

Current running mine at 32 watts, 35 hz

Just got this kit and loving it.

For the guys that have been using it for a while:

Any recommendations for the hertz setting in FØ mode and wattage setting for the 0.3ohm coil

Current running mine at 32 watts, 35 hz
If I remember correctly I ran the 0.3 coil at 35W at 30Hz but I have mainly used the device with RTA's not that there is anything wrong with the tank or coils just I'm an RTA user pretty much exclusively! @fbb1964 I know as used this set-up over a long period of time so his opinion will be well worth listening to!

If I remember correctly I ran the 0.3 coil at 35W at 30Hz but I have mainly used the device with RTA's not that there is anything wrong with the tank or coils just I'm an RTA user pretty much exclusively! @fbb1964 I know as used this set-up over a long period of time so his opinion will be well worth listening to!
Thank you for the reply..
I am not to far off your recommendations

Back