respice adspice prospice
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
https://www.avejuice.com/our-blog.html?post=90

Sam E. | July 28, 2014 |

Greetings All!
I have great news for many people to mostly include everyone who is living outside the US. We now have a shipper who will forward our products to you! I know we took forever with this sorry about that, but there are some countries that they will not ship to. These countries include; ISRAEL, MEXICO. PANAMA, BRAZIL. THAILAND, VIETNAM, NORWAY, SAUDI ARABIA, KUWAIT, TURKEY and FRANCE. If you have questions about that you will need to contact the company which is International Checkout for more information. I will include much of the contact, policies, and general information in our shipping policies so please look it over when you have a chance.

https://www.avejuice.com/our-blog.html?post=90

Sam E. | July 28, 2014 |

Greetings All!
I have great news for many people to mostly include everyone who is living outside the US. We now have a shipper who will forward our products to you! I know we took forever with this sorry about that, but there are some countries that they will not ship to. These countries include; ISRAEL, MEXICO. PANAMA, BRAZIL. THAILAND, VIETNAM, NORWAY, SAUDI ARABIA, KUWAIT, TURKEY and FRANCE. If you have questions about that you will need to contact the company which is International Checkout for more information. I will include much of the contact, policies, and general information in our shipping policies so please look it over when you have a chance.

When ready call a "groupy"

Something like R500

So basically the cost of shipping a Reo.... That's not terrible, provided it is priority/express, and the tracking number works properly unlike USPS.

U have to order at least 200ml to make it worth the shipping cost. Better more. I enquired with nicoticket and clark recommended the shipping that has tracking to your house as well as insurance. It was about 36 dollahs I think. I did my calculations in comparison to getting the juice from the UK, and it has to be around 200ml of juice.

If five people each order a bottle or two then shipping comes in at R100 per person. That is actually decent

@devdev yeah for group buys it's ok. But If you want to buy solo it's rather expensive. HHV only $10 as far as I can remember so not sure why they are charging so much.

@devdev yeah for group buys it's ok. But If you want to buy solo it's rather expensive. HHV only $10 as far as I can remember so not sure why they are charging so much.

HHV takes about a month to arrive...

@devdev Also agree boet. Worrying though if you do a group buy of 500ml between 5 people then do you think it will clear customs?

As @Zeki Hilmi said shipping costs the same as a 100ml bottle. I mailed them after seeing what the shipping costs and got this reply.

Greetings Duncan!
I'm sorry that the pricing is a bit high unfortunately that's the shipping cost that the shipping service has given us. I wish I could be of more help!

Best Wishes,
Cristine M.
Alien Visions E-Juice, Inc.

P.S. see screenshot below.

alien.jpg

Last edited:
Call me out of a group ship too. I have now done a pre checkout with 5 x 100ml bottles. If customs stop package cost could still be close to R1000.00 per bottle.

alien1.jpg

That's just daylight robbery.... Shame as I would have jumped at bobas... Not worth the money neither the risk. Cheaper to organise your own shipping. Purchase online then have it picked up from Alien Vision

Back