All-in-one Online Tool

Nice,

This is also VERY good:

http://www.steam-engine.org/

Thanks! This morning I tried changing my wick, but messed up the coil in the process. So I ended up having to do my very first build (the friendly guys at VapeMob put a build on my device when I bought it). My first attempt sucked ass, but then I remembered seeing this post, so I used it. I didn't get it quite the way I wanted, but it was much better than my first attempt. I know if there are no pics, it didn't happen, but be easy, it was at 6am on a Sunday. Plus I was so excited that I got it right, that I just wanted to get vaping lol

Thanks! This morning I tried changing my wick, but messed up the coil in the process. So I ended up having to do my very first build (the friendly guys at VapeMob put a build on my device when I bought it). My first attempt sucked ass, but then I remembered seeing this post, so I used it. I didn't get it quite the way I wanted, but it was much better than my first attempt. I know if there are no pics, it didn't happen, but be easy, it was at 6am on a Sunday. Plus I was so excited that I got it right, that I just wanted to get vaping lol
That's the way to start! And dont worry what it looks like....as long as it does the trick amd vapes ;)

Congrats @Natheer Mallick ! Nothing like the feeling of vaping on your first coil. Well done. I can imagine the excitement. Happy Sunday vaping!

PS - please can you put your location under your avatar
Just click on your name in the top right and then "personal details"

Back