All Things Reo

Hy guys uploadfromtaptalk1425154068516.jpg firing pin broke any1 got a video link on how to replace it thanx

Oh no @mbera
Not a great sight

I am sure the more technical Reonauts will respond soon

Hope you get it sorted

Hey there,

Here a review of how you can strip and upgrade which may help abit otherwise i know some of the other guys on here will have more detailed info :p

I might have a spare firing pin somewhere. See if you can unscrew the nipple. That is the one that the top part of the tube fits over. You need to keep the inside of the 510 connection (the center pin) from spinning by holding it from the top with a smallish flat head srewdriver whilst unsrewing the nipple - see the video. Do not take the center pin out - it is a pita to put back. If you can unscrew the nipple, I can post you a firing pin. PM me your details for posting.

Thanks i have s spare just needed to be sure on how to replace it thanx a million

As you all know, about a week ago I replaced the gold plated thingy. Well its been leaking by the firing pin since then.

So this morning I could not take the spilled liquid everywhere any more and removed and striped everything and started from the
beginning.

Tried to put the centre pin back in, nope doesn’t want to,
try again... nope

Look at the thingy... pondering
try again... nope

Look at it again to ponder but this time its :(see pick)

So its goodbye Thor.

I'm not gona spend another R300 + R100 courier just for the little rubber after I spend a first R300 + R100 courier a week ago for the gold plated thingy.

And Its goodbye to vaping 2. As this was my only vape I had after gifting everything else.

Thank you guys it was a blast. :h:

Keep well and be good.:hi:

Attachments

• Rubbertjie.JPG
    Rubbertjie.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 40
Not getting rid of us that easily @annemarievdh! Kudos @Philip Dunkley :clap:.
EDIT: Difficult to see on the picture, but that silicone gasket might still be ok, maybe the problem is that the nipple was not snug enough. Or is the gasket damaged?

Hi guys, thank you for trying to help.

@Andre, it wasn't torn until the last time I tried to get it in.

@abdul, the gasget doesnt even want to go in, as you push the center pin in, it slides over the top of the center pin. Then the center pin is in but the gasket and the white little plastic piece is on top of the center pin

@Philip Dunkley, thank you for your offer. But isn't that asking a bit much of you.

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor

@abdul, the gasget doesnt even want to go in, as you push the center pin in, it slides over the top of the center pin. Then the center pin is in but the gasket and the white little plastic piece is on top of the center pin

I had the same issue on Monday, i kept tucking it in as the pin goes down.

Took me 30 min to get sorted

I had the same issue on Monday, i kept tucking it in as the pin goes down.

Took me 30 min to get sorted

I tried that and that is wen the thingy broke.

Back