Alternative to Twisp Vape Juice

Larap

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi - I currently have a Twisp Clearo 2 and Tyko Plus and am using Polar Mint 18mg juice. Unfortunately the cost of the liquid has become too much (on half pay due to COVID). Can anyone recommend a juice alternative that will be compatible with my Twisp devices? All I can find are fruity flavours and I would prefer to stay with menthol or mint.

Hi - I currently have a Twisp Clearo 2 and Tyko Plus and am using Polar Mint 18mg juice. Unfortunately the cost of the liquid has become too much (on half pay due to COVID). Can anyone recommend a juice alternative that will be compatible with my Twisp devices? All I can find are fruity flavours and I would prefer to stay with menthol or mint.

Any high nic nic-salts will work. Pop into one of the local vape shops and ask them.

Any juice which is 50/50 VG/PG will work well in the Clearo. As for the Tyko Plus, any juice will be fine in it. I have a Tyko Plus and I use ordinary 70/30 juice in it.

When I my wife and I used TWISP we found that "Liqua" juices worked well. They were great quality, similar strengths to TWISP and had a wide variety of flavours.

ECIG INN in Amanzimtoti stocks a big range of Liqua (and they restock when they run out) and they ship nationwide too. @BigB and his staff will be able to assist.

https://shop.eciginn.co.za/

My MTL recipe was

Menthol hell high 36mg
Liqua double mint
Liqua spearmint
Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder’s fork and blind-worm’s sting,
Lizard’s leg and owlet’s wing,

Used to cost me a fortune :facepalm:

When I my wife and I used TWISP we found that "Liqua" juices worked well. They were great quality, similar strengths to TWISP and had a wide variety of flavours.
I agree with this, I also started with a twisp and the price of the liquids drove me to Liqua, their mints are comparable too, there are two options I think, the menthol one was too strong for me. I used one called two mints.

I agree with this, I also started with a twisp and the price of the liquids drove me to Liqua, their mints are comparable too, there are two options I think, the menthol one was too strong for me. I used one called two mints.

NIce!

I still enjoy the Cola and Energy Drink flavours every now and then!

Back