Angry Bubble flavour attack! Introducing, Stella...

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
So I wanted to hire Missy Elliot to sing a cover of 'Get your freak on' but changing it to 'Get your flavour on' but alas she is struggling with laryngitis (I assume, as she did not want to talk to me), so I thought that rather than that, I will just post this here as a teaser and put some reviews of forumites who have tried it.

As I am old school and I believe in ladies first, let's get this started with the lady in the group, Stella:

Stella.jpg

Stella is a straight shooting lady and does not beat around the bush. She likes blowing bubbles and thus her favourite flavour is, well a straight shooting bubblegum. No frills, no fuss, just bubblicious! (Note, this is not a Wicks bubblegum flavour, but something more to the original American gumball type bubblegum)

The following are reviews from people who have tried it (seems I did something right :) ) :

"Likeable juice , comparable with your bubble milkshake less the milk. score 8/10"

"Tong toets -spot on en die b/gum kom eerste deur dan vang die soetgeid jou , getoets met 'n Blotto en Grus @ 33 -35 w , dis 'n aangename vape en die b/gum doen dit vir my - ek like die sweet exhale -soos jy weet ek's 'n soet tand en was lekker verras met die on the dot geur ,
Sal ek daarvan bestel - baie goeie kans -8/10"

(English translation)
Tongue test - spot on and the bubblegum comes through first and then the sweetness gets you. Tested it with a Blotto and Grus @ 33 - 35W. It's a pleasant vape and the bubblegum does it for me - I like the sweet exhale - as you know, I've got a sweet tooth and was pleasantly surprised by the spot on flavour. Will I order it - very good chance - 8/10

"Ek weet nie of dit 'n franchise is of nie, maar ons het in Vanderbijlpark en Vereeniging 'n sweets winkel met die naam Mimosa Sweets. Hulle verkoop basies alles onder die son. Nie jou high-end Lindt en so aan nie, maar pink pilletjies, jawbreakers, nickerballs, offcuts van daai Crunchie honeycomb, Fizzers, ek dink jy kry die idee? Wel, as mens daar instap oorwelding al hierdie geure mens. Nie op 'n slegte manier nie, maar veral as kind het jy sommer geweet êrens tussen daai reuke gaan pa vir jou iets koop wat jy gaan like.

Die reuk van Stella laat my dadelik aan daai winkel se reuk dink. Weet nie werklik wat om te verwag nie, maar jy weet dit gaan lekker wees. Amper soos Chappies, maar beter as Chappies. Die beste wat ek kan beskryf is soos die: jy weet as mens 'n jawbreaker gesuig het tot dit net daai heel laaste harde korsie oor het en jy kan nie meer wag nie en begin kou? Daai effense crunch van daai harde candy layer saam die eerste bubblegum smaak (wat veels te gou verdwyn in die ware Jakob)? Dit is presies hoe ek die juice ervaar. Behalwe natuurlik dat elke hit diselfde is, en nie afneem nie. As kind, en selfs nou nog is daai my favorite deel van enige lekkergoed wat 'n bubblegum centre het."

(English translation)
I don't know if it's a franchise, but in Vanderbijlpark and Vereeniging we have a sweets shop by the name of Mimosa Sweets. They sell almost everything under the sun. Not your high-end things like Lindt and so forth, but think of the little pink pills, jawbreakers, nickerballs, offcuts of the Crunchie honeycomb, Fizzers, I think you get the idea? Well, when you walk into the shop you get overwhelmed by all the flavours. Not in a bad way, but especially when you were a kid you just knew that somewhere between all those flavours your dad was going to buy you something you will like.

The flavour profile I get from Stella immediately made me think of the smell of that shop. You're not completely sure what to expect, but you know it's going to be nice. Almost like Chappies, but better than Chappies. The best way I can describe it is like this: you know when you suck on a jawbreaker until it has that last little bit of crust and you cannot wait to start chewing? That slight crunch of the hard candy layer with the first bubblegum flavour (which disappears way too quickly with the original thing)? That is exactly how I experienced this juice. Except, of course, that every hit is the same and it does not diminish in flavour. As a kid, and even now, that was my favourite part of any sweet which has a bubblegum centre.

Last edited:
Welcome as a supporting vendor @ivc_mixer
Wishing you all the best with the new line of juices
Looks very exciting!

Back