Another buyer to be careful of

Guys - let me do a bit of self-moderation: we are way off topic. I don't want to get myself into more trouble. I enjoyed all the banter and support - this remains a great community and I enjoy being part off it. Thanks.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

soooo to summarise
no threats
one payment made and the other missing :)
oh yes can I also have some popcorn please :)
I think I know what went wrong here: he paid Ronaldo instead of Renaldo.

Somewhere in the world a very wealthy soccer player is getting confused about a few South African rands coming into his bank account :rofl:

For what it’s worth, I’d like to add my 2 cents here as I have done a deal with @BrianH as well. @BrianH bought my first SXK BB from me and the deal went off without a hitch. Based on my experience in my dealings, I’m sure there’s a logical explanation to this story.

But ultimately, I think it’s a lesson for all of us. We are all at risk when we buy/sell/trade on this forum but we joined this awesome community and forum for a reason and that is to interact with like minded people and not be screwed over.

At the end of the day it boils down to communication. We all know that sh#t happens and if for some reason it negatively affects your deal with a fellow forumite, just communicate it. We are understating people and something can be worked out.

Good luck to you 2 manne!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@RenaldoRheeder , you are a great part of this forum and many of us love your presence here
We thank you for trying to use the forum to help others - as you have done before.
Glad to hear you got paid even though it was late

@BrianH - we dont know you that well on here - but in future if you are going to deal with people here on the forum, try make payment promptly so we dont get into a similar situation. Perhaps try be a bit more involved on the forum too and get the people to know you a bit better. That normally makes a big difference.

This is a good lesson for folks to be careful when dealing on the Classifieds

Last edited:
Back