ANOTHER Menthol Juice???

Wow, Is all I can say. A beautiful Blend of pineapple and watermelon & finished with cool ice. LOVE IT. you knocked it out of the park with this 1. MY NEW ADV

I love this juice. I think it is on par, if not better than XXX. Really well made indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Rooigevaar , i assume this juice will be available for tasting at VapeCon 2017 ?

Seriously...I have delved into DIY. It's saves you coin, but there is no way I can come near to even remotely replicating some of these new juices. The manufacturers are getting better and better among stiff competition.

This juice is well crafted. And it's got me...

I always give credit where it's due...

I am filling my room with Panama vape as I write...

View attachment 103319

Dear Weiner vape company. I am still vaping your "Panama" juice with much delight and pleasure. You deserve a prize at a Vape Comp. Wow! Super impressed. Especially with the 100ml bottles!

Dear Weiner vape company. I am still vaping your "Panama" juice with much delight and pleasure. You deserve a prize at a Vape Comp. Wow! Super impressed. Especially with the 100ml bottles!

Why thank you very much!!! You made us blush!!! Very very happy that you are enjoying our creation

Hope to see you at VapeCon!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Or is it?

Ok Maybe a little...

Coming July 2017

View attachment 99769
Will this be available at Vapecon?
This sounds absolutely fantastic. I'm very interested to give it a try! :D

EDIT: Just noticed this has already been answered. Looking forward to trying and most likely buying it at Vapecon! :D

Only a pleasure @Rooigevaar

When I first saw Panama, I thought "Pineapple, Watermelon and menthol, it won't work for me". Sometimes with juice, the most unsuspecting fruits and other combinations just work.

But I think the key issue in a successful juice is balance.

Only a pleasure @Rooigevaar

When I first saw Panama, I thought "Pineapple, Watermelon and menthol, it won't work for me". Sometimes with juice, the most unsuspecting fruits and other combinations just work.

But I think the key issue in a successful juice is balance.

Agreed on some juices sounding like they just wont work and they turn out to be amazing.

Unfortunately, I haven't tried Panama yet - hoping to try it at VapeCon

Agreed on some juices sounding like they just wont work and they turn out to be amazing.

Unfortunately, I haven't tried Panama yet - hoping to try it at VapeCon

Honestly, I think you are waiting to long for that 1. Its a great Juice.

This juice surpassed all expectations! Absolutely top class stuff, hands down one of the best SA eliquids I have tried!

Vaped through most of my 30ml yesterday...
Thinking I might need to grab a few 100mls at Vapecon!

I unfortunately did not attend vape con. So no one can accuse me of hype. I still love this creation, even as a DIY guy, I will stock up on 'Panama' tomorrow. Really good stuff Mr Rooigevaar!

I unfortunately did not attend vape con. So no one can accuse me of hype. I still love this creation, even as a DIY guy, I will stock up on 'Panama' tomorrow. Really good stuff Mr Rooigevaar!

Thank you for the compliment!!! And I am so happy that you enjoy it, not every day you can convert a DIY'er back to commercial lol

Back