ANOTHER Menthol Juice???

Oooooo @Rooigevaar you have done a fantastic job on Panama! I don't want to rave too much because I've only had about half an hour with Panama but dewd... smooth and tropical... outstanding job! It's a beautiful juice!

One of my favourite setups is driving the Panama! Mattis mod from Fury Works and on top the Hussar RDTA... all Matchy Matcherson!
Panama 007.JPG

You had better increase production @Rooigevaar . If @Rob Fisher says it's good then you are going to sell out in the first 10 minutes!
Looking forward to trying this juice!

I was part of the beta team (a long time back) and happy to say that @Rooigevaar did make some changes I requested and then he went a mile further... to say I'm excited about this juice is an understatement. I have been desperate for another ADV juice and Panama made it into a Skyline which has got to say a lot! It's interesting how this juice changes from device to device... the Hussar RDTA was the first device it went into and there seems to be less watermelon and in the Skyline more watermelon... this is a COMPLEX juice and pops differently depending on device and power... I am going to have fun testing in different setups and power settings.

Here is a picture of the Skyline being hastily cleaned so Panama could be installed! :p
Panama 008.JPG

Oooooo @Rooigevaar you have done a fantastic job on Panama! I don't want to rave too much because I've only had about half an hour with Panama but dewd... smooth and tropical... outstanding job! It's a beautiful juice!

One of my favourite setups is driving the Panama! Mattis mod from Fury Works and on top the Hussar RDTA... all Matchy Matcherson!
View attachment 99796
Nice setup @Rob Fisher !

This sounds awesome.

When I think of Panama, this is what I see
Blue skies, ocean, river and streams
The dark green jungle, fields, and plants
The heavy rains and dry season breeze
And big fluffy clouds.

Where the long beaches of the Pacific and the tranquil reefs and coves of the Caribbean come together.

Panama brings together Pineapple and Watermelon on a plate of fruits with a canal of ice to refresh you on your exotic journey.

When I think of Panama, this is what I see
Blue skies, ocean, river and streams
The dark green jungle, fields, and plants
The heavy rains and dry season breeze
And big fluffy clouds.

Where the long beaches of the Pacific and the tranquil reefs and coves of the Caribbean come together.

Panama brings together Pineapple and Watermelon on a plate of fruits with a canal of ice to refresh you on your exotic journey.
I can't wait to try it! Awesome stuff @Rooigevaar !

Available in 100ml?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back