Help Recreating Discontinued Juice (Sanctuary - Helix)

feverishchaos

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
This might be an absolute shot in the dark, but I'm really hoping that someone here might be able to help. Around 2018, I used to vape Helix almost exclusively, but it looks like Sanctuary discontinued it. I haven't found another juice that hits quite the same spot. Not sure if anyone remembers it or tried it, but it was described as "A refreshing frozen cream fruit sorbet, with notes of sweet and tart blackberries and strawberries with a touch of juicy watermelon."

Honestly, it was heavy on the strawberry and the ice.

I tried a little while ago to recreate something similar, but didn't have much luck. I've since gotten rid of all of my old DIY stuff so I'd have to buy stuff new, but I don't mind, as the other thing I'm really enjoying at the moment is the Vapengin Neptune Strawberry + Kiwi disposable, so buying a few strawberry flavours to play around with wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Would really appreciate any input - good strawberries to try, similarish recipes, etc.

Thanks!

I feel the same way about E-Liquid Project's Special Reserve. I'd love to have the DIY recipe seeing Vape Cartel dont do their own juices anymore.... Put it in the public domain for those that lived on this stuff pleeeeze!!

Back