Another Robbery

According to Skyblues FB post, only some of their stolen stock was recovered at Montana Traders and police were involved. They have posted pics of the recovered stock.

I hope the bastards develop an rectal itch and their fingernails turns into fish hooks...

are you allowed to say which flea market ?

Bledy skelms, good they got caught

According to Derick it was at Montana Traders. The store owner was released, according to them they bought it from an oke that said it was from a vape shop that closed down and they didnt know it was stolen

According to Derick it was at Montana Traders. The store owner was released, according to them they bought it from an oke that said it was from a vape shop that closed down and they didnt know it was stolen

Riiiiight , and the 'too good to be true price' didn't raise suspicion from the shop owner ..... almal blerrie skelms .....

Riiiiight , and the 'too good to be true price' didn't raise suspicion from the shop owner ..... almal blerrie skelms .....

Its the same as using the excuse, Im driving fast because im going to miss my plane, when the metro pulls you over for doing 180

The thieves sold it on with the Skyblue labels still on it. Not the fizziest colas in the fridge, clearly.

well I think the owner will think twice buying illegal products again ..... kudos for the vigilant forumite/customer spotting it ....

This brings the question , how to use modern day technology to track down stolen goods , being in the security industry we have been looking at small GPS tracking devices similar to this : Trackr This then get's hidden in packages etc .... maybe a cheap solution for those that want to try it .... and no i am by no means affiliated with the company :p

Back