Any boffins on Excel?

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
I need some help with conditional formatting my juice order stock and order list. I have a column that says "Reorder, yes/no" and another column with the stock I have. What I want to achieve is that if a row says YES for reordering and the stock column is below 50ml the stock cell should turn red to show that I need to reorder

Can anyone help me with this?

Capture.PNG

So C4 says YES for ordering again, and if I4 should be less than 50 the cell in I4 should turn red

Eish, thanks, but that just made my head hurt... I have many snake sheets that has conditional formatting say for instance if they take a meal it's green and if they refuse it's red, but incorporating another column into the equation is making me confused to say the least. Iknow how to type it in words, but not in a formula.

Maybe you can translate this for me:

If C4 to C28 = YES and I4 to I28 < 50 then I4 to I28 color red

Or that is the gist of it

Eish, thanks, but that just made my head hurt... I have many snake sheets that has conditional formatting say for instance if they take a meal it's green and if they refuse it's red, but incorporating another column into the equation is making me confused to say the least. I know how to type it in words, but not in a formula.

as far as I understand excel, you have to add another column if you want color formatting AKA conditional formatting.

as far as I understand excel, you have to add another column if you want color formatting AKA conditional formatting.
not if the result is based on a formula that returns true in the conditional formatting. if you add all the various true conditions you get there :)

I need some help with conditional formatting my juice order stock and order list. I have a column that says "Reorder, yes/no" and another column with the stock I have. What I want to achieve is that if a row says YES for reordering and the stock column is below 50ml the stock cell should turn red to show that I need to reorder

Can anyone help me with this?

View attachment 236973

So C4 says YES for ordering again, and if I4 should be less than 50 the cell in I4 should turn red

I love your organisation @Viper_SA !!

Just the formula
Thanks @Viper_SA
You can take a screenshot of it if it’s tricky to type out

Just the formula
Thanks @Viper_SA
You can take a screenshot of it if it’s tricky to type out

I'll have to go and search for the formula  not sure in which cell he put it. I had a quick look when I got the sheet back from him, and it was all Greek to me to be honest. Let me check tonight and see if I can find it somehow.

Back