Anyone Willing To Help?

I got an x6 which I can donate you can collect it or I can meet you somewhere. will sew what else I got

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

How awesome is this forum, some amazing people on here! Thanks to everyone and once again all help is apretiated!

I have some vk4 and wacky wicks juice. I might have a few spare atomizers if you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have an idea about the cheapest transport to CT from Benoni.?

post office I think its about 30bucks or so

Ja I think post office is the cheapest.

Asked my frIend to join the forUm again tonight, but he not amped yet. I have not told him about the tread yet. I think once he learns how amazing all you guys are he will join in a heartbeat! I struggled to get my setup away from him so ended up letting him keep it for the night, hopefully I can get it back tomorrow...lol

More battery's?

I can help with one Ego battery, sorry i cant give a lot more I am also still finding my legs in the vaping world but i was helped a lot here. PM me the addy and i will mail it as soon as i can
Thank you so much for you offer to help! Amazing how helpfull everyone is! Hopefully I(we) can help sort my buddy and get him off the stinkies for good!

I would just like to thank the people who are willing to help so far.
@Melinda and @Metal Liz for helping with juice.
@Cape vaping supplies for the x6 he is offering.
@iKeyaam for some juice
@Alex for offering 2 batteries, hopefully we can find a way to get it here.

Just need to find a atomizer or 2 now.
For anyone able to help, it will be highly appreciated. I will even pay for it in the future.
Thanks to everyone, you guys are amazing!

Message from my friend after telling him how the forum is trying to help.
"Ek kan nie glo dat mense wat mens nie ken so vrygewig en ongelooflik kan wees nie. Ek huil sommer. Daar is darm nog ongelooflike mense in die wereld! Hopelik kan ek eendag ook iemand so help eendag! Ek kan nie wag om op te hou met die sigs nie en te vape nie!!"

"Ek kan nie glo dat mense wat mens nie ken so vrygewig en ongelooflik kan wees nie. Ek huil sommer. Daar is darm nog ongelooflike mense in die wereld! Hopelik kan ek eendag ook iemand so help eendag! Ek kan nie wag om op te hou met die sigs nie en te vape nie!!"

Thanks for sharing

This forum really is that great! He should join us, he is practically family already

Hi Wca, in what area of Cape Town is it. I would like to help out as well where I can.

Hopefully I can have a bit more of a chat next time I see you @Cape vaping supplies . Would love to see your setup up close and personal, looks awesome. Hopefully I can join the next cape vape meet. Thanks again and was great meeting you!

Hopefully I can have a bit more of a chat next time I see you @Cape vaping supplies . Would love to see your setup up close and personal, looks awesome. Hopefully I can join the next cape vape meet. Thanks again and was great meeting you!
like wise! next time!

Back