Aqua Atomizer Clear Tank Request

I may just have a spare, I will check

i got mine from fasttech

I have 2, one used one still in plastic. Don't use them for I do not like them. PM me your names and postal address and will send via snail mail during next week, @Mario and @Chop007.

does anyone have spare orings for the aqua

lol.... @Andre I just ordered x2 from Fasttech

Thanks anyway
Of course, no problem. I can still post you one if you like - it should reach you before the Fasttech one does? When it does you can pass mine on to someone else. Up to you - it is on me anyhow.

its cool @Andre I can wait ,but if u have CelluCotton to sell me ;) I need some

I am also trying to get some cellucotton(rayon)

its cool @Andre I can wait ,but if u have CelluCotton to sell me ;) I need some
Only have the piece kindly sent by @HPBotha. Have ordered some from have2have but they give the worst service I have ever encountered. Shall let you know when it arrives, if it does.

Hi guys. Can i please buy one of that clear tanks by you guys. Im also looking for one and vapemob dont sell it. Thx

Hi guys. Can i please buy one of that clear tanks by you guys. Im also looking for one and vapemob dont sell it. Thx

PM me your full names and postal address and will post to you next week.

It is on order already, we are waiting delivery. If any of the other vendors have, please help the guys out if possible. Ours should take about 2 weeks to come.

PM me your full names and postal address and will post to you next week.
Thanks @Andre that is awesome of you. Thanks for the offer of the clear tank, please give it to Snow and whoever else needs. I will await the stock to come in. I just love the aqua. Queenside in the aqua is an altogether life altering experience.

Back