Arbee's Vape

So... got an offer on the drag and uwell combo, as difficult as they are to find here in the UAE, i let it go. Getting my Vaporesso Nano back from SA tomorrow, so will use that in the mean time, while i decide on the next combo... The Uwell Crown 3 has been great to me, so i will order another and keep as my preferred Subohm tank, looking for suggestions towards a good, easy to build and maintain RTA.

The drag as well, i really enjoyed the mod, except for its size which i found to be bulky to lug around, i think its perfect. Maybe i will order another, black drag soon.

Any suggestions towards the perfect combo/kit for daily use?

Get a Wotofo Serpent SMM and a Black Voopoo drag/Boxer rader/Minikin Reborn/Voopoo alpha one or the best looking imo the Revtech GTS.

Wicking a Serpent is easy as making a sandwich. You just have one coil to worry about and it wicks and performs at its optimal all the time.

Take Not this is a flavour tank and you won’t be getting a ton of vapour.

Those are my suggestions though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks @B///Moodley
So i am receiving my new setup this evening... Yes, another Voopoo Drag and Uwell Crown 3, as well as a Wotofo The Troll RTA. And ofcourse a Coil Master kit and some coils and cotton... Been watching Youtube vids on building and wicking, hopefully i dont mess this up.

It’s quite simple but takes getting used to for beginners. What cotton and wire did you get?

Vape Mail...
e001c35a0026a34dd08f73ed271a5440.jpg

d2cb399e72217ae7f1aa704efaa976f2.jpg

Voopoo Drag
Uwell Crown 3 for when im feeling lazy
Wotofo The Troll for when i really want to vape
Coils for my little baby - Vaporesso Tarot Nano
Coils for the Uwell
Coil Master kit

And so i started my first build
685027101020cd3761762fd857202282.jpg

After a lot of wasted cotton
59d7cb4f1fb5c4526dbb80b37063808a.jpg

fc9193d746c525dc9a016529717ee7f2.jpg

de4d5912baa103fe0567502bc0d44c95.jpg

Not the best but a start...

And juiced ready to hit
da722f1ad0145782df6c7b7a32730790.jpg

Wow!!! Amazed at the clouds and flavor. Absolutely stunning.

With the amazing help from Fuzz, Adhir and Karsh im proud to say im an RTA user now. Still got to perfect it but im happy thus far. Onto better builds...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Well done! Looking good for a first time build. Keep it up. Let me know if you need any advice or help with building.

What cotton are you using? If you’re using cotton bacon it’s easy. That strip it comes in splits perfectly into 4 even strips for 3mm coils. Cotton should tug on your coils but not move them or slide through. Wicking takes the most time getting used to.

Well done! Looking good for a first time build. Keep it up. Let me know if you need any advice or help with building.

What cotton are you using? If you’re using cotton bacon it’s easy. That strip it comes in splits perfectly into 4 even strips for 3mm coils. Cotton should tug on your coils but not move them or slide through. Wicking takes the most time getting used to.

Shot B... Yup, using cotton bacon.

This works well surprisingly...

Don't laugh...
6c341c7e12bc51f5c709aa4a51ef771e.jpg

Running it on 70w and its decent to use as a "on the move"...

Did my 3rd wicking session and as time goes by, i am getting better at it. Flavor is just amazing on the RTA. Really enjoying it. Although, i find it to be very thirsty so ive been using the Crown 3 Subohm daily as a carry around and The Troll sits at home on my Vaporesso Tarot Nano which is surprisingly a good combo, IMO.

Here is my favorite SA juice, running low

But, no worries, @Sir Vape hooked me up with some new SA juices.

Also got myself the battery sleeves as i have 4 batteries now!

The Wacky Wicks has been replaced by this Toffee D Lux as my favorite SA juice. The profile is on point with the taste and even though its very rich, i have been enjoying it over the last few days.

Yellow milk... This, like the Toffee Lux, is a match profile and taste. Its amazing how many memories these 2 juices bring back. Very closely following the Toffee Lux as my favorite SA juice. Unfortunetly, Sir Vape did not have stock of Blue Milk in time for my parcel to depart SA. Its all good, thats next...

No pic, but the Originals Passion Fruit & Lemonade is a disappointment of note! Profile has nothing to do with the taste, i actually cant explain what it tastes like.

Just wanted to check, has anyone else used SA juices and felt is scratching/catching on the throat? The International juices i have are smooth, but the SA juices all have a slight scratch/catch when inhaling. Maybe the air is different here in the UAE? Could the pressure in the airplane have caused a disturbance in the properties of the Juice?

Some randoms in cool places...

From Atlantis, The Palms Dubai with Dubai Skyline in the background!
20171208_194657-01.jpeg

At Yas Marina Drag Circuit, watching some "Drag" racing...
20171207_215121.jpg

So once again, its been a while since an update...

And again, i have in my opinion upgraded...

Out with the Drag and Uwell! Enter the squonk!!! A huge thank you to Sir Vape for completing the order in record time, even threw in a free squonk bottle cos the box for the Inbox was slightly damaged. The device was tested to make sure it works and then sent to my mum who was coming to visit me in the UAE. Added to the order, some cotton, juice and a Kindbright Flave!

20180329_072341.jpg

Well, since the squonk is a little more maintenance intensive - I mean the battery needs to be replaced daily, etc i decided to get another daily mod. Enter the SX Mini G Class... I managed to find it locally for some odd reason and price was pretty market related. I checked the authenticity as well.
I decided to use my Wotofo Troll RTA with the G Class as i needed a tank, so that i dont have to carry juice around. I dont like carrying juice... LOL

20180428_101541.jpg

Im pretty happy with these two setups, although im planning to upgrade the RTA, i ordered a Manta, will see how i enjoy it... From my buddies advice, looks like its a good move.

Thanks for looking...

Welcome to squonkville Yaseen!

as far as RTAs are concerned; the best one I've ever had (and still have) is my KYLIN Mini. If you can, get one.

Goodstuff Yas, get yourself the Nudge for the Inbox ,thank me later.

Enjoy bro.

I managed to get a Manta RTA, first wick up and it leaked a full 4ml of juice. Literally poured out through the breathers.
Youtube some wicking tutorials on the Manta and now, no more leaks.
Enjoying the flavor from this, its amazing, heavy on juice a bit. Btw, Hawaiian POG by Naked is really good also...
20180511_143033.jpg

This is getting out of hand... LOL

So, when i had asked for advice when replacing The Troll, many of my expert vaping friends suggested a Reload. However i could not find one and settled for the Manta.

A few days ago, one of those vape friends decided to sell his Reload and Hadaly, not waiting, i scooped them from him. They are still in SA and this gentlemen did me a great favor by dropping them off with a friend thats coming up to UAE. Many thanks for your efforts.

I cant wait to get the Reload and Hadaly...

Its been a while since i have vaped, the month of fasting for us just finished and during this month, i needed something stronger for when i broke fast every day. Didnt touch a cig but in the UAE the Medwakh pipe and Dokha (tobacco) goes down very well...
20180606_013506.jpg

I received my Reload and Hadaly, havent used them much yet. Tested out the Hadaly and wow, its leaps ahead of the other RDA i had. Will try the Reload soon.
20180618_180435.jpg

20180618_181001.jpg

Back