Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
On my recent holiday to Club Med in Mauritius, I had the opportunity to try Archery. It is a lot of fun, and I have been researching Archery in SA, and it doesn't seem to be that much of a thing compared to the USA, where it is huge! Are there any archers here on the forum?

I had some spare ebucks so I ordered a starter kit from Takealot—delivery around the 9th of Oct.
Bow.png

On my recent holiday to Club Med in Mauritius, I had the opportunity to try Archery. It is a lot of fun, and I have been researching Archery in SA, and it doesn't seem to be that much of a thing compared to the USA, where it is huge! Are there any archers here on the forum?

I had some spare ebucks so I ordered a starter kit from Takealot—delivery around the 9th of Oct.
View attachment 277530
Hi Uncle Rob

I cannot help you with a place at the coast, but there are loads of Archers in JHB that I know, and quite a few that do bow hunting as well.
You can chat to Redge from Archer's Edge – Archer's Edge Online Storearchersedge.co.zahttps://archersedge.co.za and he will either sort you out for a recurve bow or point you in the right direction.

Uncle Rob, drover past the archery club in Durban a couple of times, here is their website:

Back